NCAA Football 2008-09 Season

Glad to see someone saw the same game I saw.
The first half was dominated by the officials, 1 Buckeye touchdown and another big play inside the 5 would have made it much more interesting, but the officials decided to call penalties when ever the Bucks made a big play .... thats the pathetic PAC 10 officials for you, they now have a reputation for making calls like that between tonight and the previous few weeks.

2nd half, the Bucks were too far behind to do much, the offensive line could not make any plays to give the QB a chance to throw.
Could have been 21-17 at the half instead of 21-3, a running game would have made all the difference in the world.

Jimbo

Wait a minute Jimbo. Crying about the officials, and blaming the officiating for our team losing is an infringement of MICHIGAN copyrights. Please refrain from such practice, we do have a highly rated law school right on campus. You've been served.:D

Ramy, if you're out there,

did you see Kentucky's wild ending against Middle Tennessee State? This was one of those 'heart attack' games.

Yes I did, they are trying to do that once a year. Last year it was Louisville.

If you go to ESPN College Game Day, it seems that UNLV just cost them an appearance on 'College Gameday.'

Now, they are going to LSU/Auburn.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

THE OFFENSIVELY PATHETIC TIGERS GET A GAMEDAY APPEARANCE?!

The Gameday crew will more than likely be in Auburn sans Herbstreit. Kirk will probably be in Tempe with Brent calling Georgia-Arizona St.

Oh, no doubt. They both played outstanding in their must-win games against Pitt and OU that would've actually gotten them into the NC.
roflmaoha0.gif

They would've both gotten shut down by LSU's defense, just like they always did when they faced decent defenses during their games before.

mizzou scored 17 vs OU in big 12 championship. they did not score LESS the 38 points in any other game last year. no one shout down missouri's O. that said, you are right they had a chance for NC but could not get in.......2008??????

Wait a minute Jimbo. Crying about the officials, and blaming the officiating for our team losing is an infringement of MICHIGAN copyrights. Please refrain from such practice, we do have a highly rated law school right on campus. You've been served.:D

I never said that was why they lost, I just pointed out that it could have been a much different game. It would also help to have your Starting RB available.

Jimbo

Nice win for the whinerboy Lewisville Cards over K-State last night :)

Wherefore art thou, Big East bashers?

Now this is going to be a football sat.!!!

Well for SEC fans anyway.

Alabama/Arkansas to start it off. RTR!!!!!

Then a little Florida/Tennesse. I see Florida taking this one easily

Georgia/ASU. After last week, I doubt Georgia will have much trouble, sure they didnt look as sharp as some hoped, but at least they didnt get beat by UNLV....

Then we have the nightcap. LSU/Auburn. I agree with alot of posters lately. Why is the barn still in the top 15 much less the top 10 after last week? Yeah the defense is good, really good, but last weeks offensive performance was well, just awful.
Then again, it is the SEC, they may put it together and we end up with a 30 point game.

I cant see me leaving the couch all day!