NCAA Softball

I'm not sure how Utah gets Fla St and Washington gets Ala. Seems to me it should be Utah-Washington and Fla St-Ala if you want the word "regional" (even in the context of Super Regional) to mean anything. I'm looking forward to Missouri-Michigan myself.

Niece is giving back, is putting together a tournament team consisting of the local high school team to give them some practice during the summer ... (she played on one when in High School, helped them quite a bit)
Has girls from all around wanting to play, Local HS letting them use facility's, 1 hour weight 2 hours practice (first)started yesterday ...

So there I was, comfortably situated on the sofa enjoying the 1st game, Georgia/Florida St, when lo & behold ESPN lost the feed in the bottom of the 7th (last) inning. After a half-dozen commercials they simply announced Georgia had won. Now wasn't that special! o_O

We are getting baseball in tonight in Tulsa. Rain hit this morning but missed us this afternoon. We are on the border of next wave, but looks like OKC will be getting it throughout the rest of the evening

Sent from my iPhone

OK, I could do without espn using that annoying strike zone graphic. Can't we just watch the game without all the crap onscreen?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Have you noticed how inaccurate it is? The catcher catches the ball at the top of the strike zone and the circle shows up 8 or 9 inches higher than his glove. Good grief. My complaint is the talking heads, especially Beth Mowins (does she ever shut up?). Do we really need 3 in the booth plus a "field" reporter? Oh well, that's what mute buttons are for.

Michigan/LSU postponed too. Hey dfergie, they rebroadcast them in the morning and during the day, usually on ESPNU, if you receive that.