NCAA Softball

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Several games today. Triple header on espn 2 of Big 12 (OU/Baylor) , PAC 12 (Oregon/Arizon), sec (Georgia/Texas AM) today from 2-8pm central. OSU/T-Tech at 3pm on FSN. Hopefully the fields are playable in Norman and Stillwater after the torrential rains we had all day yesterday. Almost 5 inches over 24hrs in South Tulsa

Top 3 in Big 12 in action again today on espn 2 and fsn. OSU taking it to Tech today. Baylor giving OU trouble. Going to be interesting 2 weeks for those 3 teams to finish. OSU is in Waco to play Baylor next week then finishes the season with OU in Bedlam

Have barely had the dvr on today. Been watching the Roku and WatchESPN most of the day. OU, OSU and Tulsa regional games on espn 3. Tulsa playing NDSU now, still got OU/Arkansas to go after this game. OSU will now have to take 2 from Florida tomorrow in the regional final.

Bama up 3-0 on Florida, top of the 5th.

Don't think I've ever seen an rbi bunt that scored a runner from second and turned I to a double before.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

There's going to be a lot of second-guessing of Mike Candrea for changing pitchers in the 7th inning to a high ball pitcher, and rightfully so, in my opinion. As soon as he made the change I said to my wife it was a bad move.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts