'NCIS' : New Orleans

Naw, Brody is now "working undercover " for the CIA now. She proved she could catch the bad guy, by "sleeping with the enemy" while working for NCIS , and that is what qualified her for the CIA. :biggrin

Naw, Brody is now "working undercover " for the CIA now. She proved she could catch the bad guy, by "sleeping with the enemy" while working for NCIS , and that is what qualified her for the CIA. :biggrin

:D Other than her sleeping with the enemy, I think she's a great agent, and I really hope she comes back ;)

Either Brody comes back or Bishop takes that spot for N.O. .... :eeek

Now, do you want Brody back ? :D

I'd rather have Brody back to NO, than send her with Gibbs, or having Bishop sent to NO,
Remember when Bishop was asking if the guys ever go under cover ... its been awhile, she was wondering if she could do that ?
I think Gibbs should let her go undercover, kinda like Nate on NCIS LA, except I really like Nate, wish he was around more.
Send Bishop on an Under cover case and check in on her every couple YEARS !

You guys have really got me to not really like Bishop now ... of course when they bring in much better people on the show, thats not hard to do.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
She's in the opening credits, so she'll be back, likely permanently.
Most likely they wrote the Sebastian wanting an agent job story to add some drama and conflict with Gregorio. You would think that after the prison story line , Sebastian wouldn't want anything to do with being an agent. Unless he is tired of being a punching bag and wants to stud up all the sudden.

Reactions: DJdish
Esentually flip genders and change lab rat to computer geek and you have the same plot as Nell on the LA version.

Remember when Bishop was asking if the guys ever go under cover ... its been awhile, she was wondering if she could do that ?
I think Gibbs should let her go undercover, kinda like Nate on NCIS LA, except I really like Nate, wish he was around more.
Send Bishop on an Under cover case and check in on her every couple YEARS !

You guys have really got me to not really like Bishop now ... of course when they bring in much better people on the show, thats not hard to do.

Not sure if Gibbs would be willing to go with that, but sure sounds good to me.
I think that because Bishop was a CIA analyst, she would be much better at a desk job, than going out on the field, but that's just my opinion.

Having said that, I think Brody, was a great field agent, but then yep, Mike will remind me that she was quick to jump into bed, and not only that but with the wrong guy, and the writers didn't let her get away with it, much to my disagreement, wish they would have let her stay in the team.:(

Not sure if Gibbs would be willing to go with that, but sure sounds good to me.
I think that because Bishop was a CIA analyst, she would be much better at a desk job, than going out on the field, but that's just my opinion.

Having said that, I think Brody, was a great field agent, but then yep, Mike will remind me that she was quick to jump into bed, and not only that but with the wrong guy, and the writers didn't let her get away with it, much to my disagreement, wish they would have let her stay in the team.:(
Sounds a lot like ZIVA :)

Reactions: MikeD-C05

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)