NCIS News and Links (All shows)

NCIS A Perfect 300? Plus, Who Is Planning a Major Life Change? http://tvline.com/2016/03/15/ncis-season-13-episode-18-recap-300th/
Eventually, in part due to Gibbs’ nudging — at the bequest of Dr. Confalone, who aimed to “kill two birds with one stone” by having the troubled Marines talk to each other — but also because of the daughter he’d kept at arm’s length, Davis lets down his defenses and recalls enough intel to help point Gibbs’ team in the right direction, finding a camera that recorded the ambush and this identifying the sniper. It was then a massive waiting game, outside a Virginia air strip, wondering whom the sniper would try to shoot out of the sky and when. Dealing with his own ghosts (as well as insomnia), Gibbs embedded himself deep in the brush and spied/gunned down the shooter just moments before he might cause an international incident by killing a Saudi oil baron.In the aftermath of the successful op, Davis joined up with the MusiCorps rehab program at Walter Reed, delivering a soulful rendition of “Hallelujah” over the closing montage, where we learn that McGee is ready to put a ring on it with Delilah, and even more significantly, Gibbs is able to retire his busted couch-for-a-bed and finally return to the bedroom he long ago shared with Abby Shannon.

NCIS fans are excited about the real reason for DiNozzo's exit http://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...cited-about-the-real-reason-for-dinozzos-exit
Bull will follow Weatherly as "Dr. Bull," who is based on talk show host Phil McGraw's early days as the head of one of the most prolific trial consulting services of all time. He is also the head of a company that analyzes juries to help develop defense strategies.Per the character description, Weatherly's character has a physicality, feral intelligence and bruising candor making him magnetic to women. Well, if anyone can pull that off, it's Weatherly.Both Phil McGraw and Paul Attanasio (House) serve as writers and executive producers, whereas Six Feet Under's Rodrigo Garcia will act as the pilot's director. As for the rest of the cast, Freddy Rodriguez (The Night Shift) Geneva Carr (Rescue Me) and Chris Jackson (Oz) have also signed on for the pilot.As hard as it will be to see Weatherly no longer portraying DiNozzo, it's good to know he's sticking around on the small screen. Guess what? NCIS fans are beyond thrilled for Weatherly's new venture. Granted, I'm sure they'd rather see him stay on as Tony, but that doesn't mean they aren't and/or won't support the actor's career. That just proves they are true fans.I'm dreading saying goodbye to Weatherly as Tony, but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing him bring another character to life.

NCIS Boss Talks Heartbreaking DiNozzo Twist, Hart to Hart Reunion Wish http://tvline.com/2016/03/22/ncis-season-13-preview-dinozzo-sister-hart-to-hart-reunion/
Speaking of Wagner’s eighth NCIS visit, TVLine asked Glasberg about the possibility of the veteran actor’s onetime TV wife, Stefanie Powers, Hart To Hart Remakeever guesting as part of a Hart to Hart reunion on TV’s most watched drama (a recurring question most recently put forth by TVLine reader Nicholas B.).“I was a huge Hart to Hart fan and [Wagner] knows that, so yeah, we talk about it,” Glasberg shares with a chuckle. “It wouldn’t surprise me if at some point down the road, now that I’ve got a two-season pickup, it happens” — even though DiNozzo Jr. is set to be written off in the Season 13 finale, when series regular Michael Weatherly makes his final appearance. “Who knows. Stranger things could happen!” Glasberg shrugs. “But [Wagner] knows I’m a fan, that’s for sure.”

NCIS: Will Cote de Pablo Return for Tony's Send-Off? http://www.tvguide.com/news/ncis-co...=breakingnews&partnerid=yahoo&FTAG=YHF09b6e7d
There's only a few more episodes before Tony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly) leaves the NCIS building for good, so the big question on fans' minds is: Will Ziva (Cote de Pablo) return for his big send-off?"Everything that people want and think should be a part of these episodes, on-screen and off-, whether it's just story or background leading up to stuff ... everything will be touched upon, and the whole writing staff is really putting some time and effort into it," executive producer Gary Glasberg tells TVGuide.com. "People can absolutely plan on lots of surprises and lots of emotion, and lots of twists and turns, ultimately leading us toward Tony's departure."But seriously... is Ziva coming back?"I promise you that everything you're fishing for will be delivered in some form," Glasberg teases.From beautifully boho to simply classic, A&F has the perfect dress for every Spring style & setting.Sounds like we'll be getting, at a minimum, a flashback to some classic Tiva scenes on the May 17 season finale. But whether Ziva will play an active role in Tony's departure from the NCIS remains to be seen.

Meet the New NCIS Agent, Tess Monroe http://www.eonline.com/uk/news/750968/meet-the-new-ncis-agent-tess-monroe
NCIS is beefing up its cast for the last two episodes of the season. 24 veteran Sarah Clarke has been cast as Tess Monroe, an FBI Special Agent who is transferred from New York City to DC. Right now Clarke's just in the final two episodes of season 13, but she could be sticking around next season."We feel so fortunate to have Sarah Clarke joining us to play Tess," Gary Glasberg, executive producer and showrunner of NCIS, said in a statement. "I've been a fan of her's going back to 24 and more recently Bosch. She's a gifted actress, a total pro, and we can't wait to introduce her to our NCIS family and have some fun."Tess Monroe is described as "quick-witted, tough and shrewd." She's a multiple divorcee with no kids and thinks of her team as her family. She's no-nonsense on the outside, but has a big heart underneath with a belief in honor, justice and doing what's right. She'll fight to protect the values she holds dear, and her team, with determination and a bit of sarcasm.Clarke's other credits include Twilight and Amazon's Bosch. Will Clarke's Tess Monroe have a hand in Michael Weatherly's exit from the series? Tune in to find out.

Will NCIS' new arrival be Gibbs' BFF, or his mortal enemy? http://www.sheknows.com/entertainme...sts-sarah-clarke-as-special-agent-tess-monroe
"We feel so fortunate to have Sarah Clarke joining us to play Tess," NCIS showrunner Gary Glasberg said in a statement. "I’ve been a fan of hers going back to 24 and, more recently, Bosch. She’s a gifted actress, a total pro and we can’t wait to introduce her to our NCIS family and have some fun."Per TVLine, here is the description of Clarke's new character: "Tess is a quick-witted, tough and shrewd agent who recently transferred to D.C. from New York City. A multiple divorcée who’s as sexy as she is strong, Tess has no kids, so she views her fellow agents as family. Beneath a no-nonsense shell, Tess has a big heart. She believes in honor and justice and doing what’s right. And she’ll fight to protect those values, and her team, with fierce determination and a tinge of sarcasm along the way."Hmm... does that sound like an already familiar and beloved NCIS character? Is anyone else getting Gibbs vibes from that description? He too has been divorced several times (married four times, divorced three), is sexy and strong, has a big heart, believes in getting justice, has a great sense of sarcasm and sees his team as family.This could go either of two ways. There's a great chance that Gibbs and Tess will not get along, because, well, he usually doesn't like new agents infiltrating his team. Also, they could easily butt heads since they have so much in common. On the other hand, they just might click and become best friends due to all of their similarities. Furthermore, now that Michael Weatherly is exiting the series as Tony DiNozzo, there will be even more pressure for Tess to perform well — from both Gibbs and the fans.All I know is that it will definitely be interesting to see how she fits in with Gibbs and his close-knit team, and if viewers will welcome her with open arms.

NCIS First Look: When Tony DiNozzo Met 'Tony DiNozzo' and 'Tony DiNozzo' https://www.yahoo.com/tv/ncis-first-look-tony-dinozzo-165306124.html
Before Michael Weatherly bids us adieu, CBS’ NCIS will triple down on the Tony DiNozzos, as seen in this exclusive photo from the next new episode of TV’s most watched drama.In Season 13’s 20th episode, titled “Charade” and airing Tuesday, April 5, Special Agent DiNozzo’s identity is stolen by multiple perpetrators, who then set out to blackmail senators.In the above photo with the DiNozzo, Adam Mayfield (All My Children) guest-stars as “Tall Tony,” while Ben Giroux (aka Hart of Dixie‘s Little Zach) plays “Tiny Tony.” Are you curious to see Tony interact with his “other selves”?

How NCIS Will Introduce Multiple Tony DiNozzos http://www.cinemablend.com/television/How-NCIS-Introduce-Multiple-Tony-DiNozzos-127697.html
"Charade" will air on April 6, so it’s not Weatherly’s ultimate swan song. There’s still a run of episodes left before we have to say goodbye to DiNozzo, although it will likely feel all-too brief once we’re faced with the reality of a future without Michael Weatherly as a show regular. Weatherly is departing the show on good terms with everybody; barring an unexpected death as the cause for his exit, we can always hope that Tony DiNozzo might return for an appearance or two. He'll even being staying on CBS for his new has acting gig. The door may be closing on Agent DiNozzo’s tenure as a regular on NCIS, but we have no reason to believe that the door will be locked forever. CBS gave the show a huge renewal order guaranteeing Seasons 14 and 15, so anything is really possible.Fortunately, NCIS is already working to make sure that NCIS pushes forward as strongly as ever even after Weatherly leaves. Two new characters are being brought in, and the first has already been cast in Sarah Clarke. Hopefully, the new characters will help after we go cold turkey without DiNozzo. After all, a whole bunch of extra DiNozzos in "Charade" probably won’t make the sorrow of parting any sweeter.To catch multiple DiNozzos in action on NCIS, be sure to tune in to "Charade" on April 6 at 8 p.m. ET on CBS. http://www.cinemablend.com/television/How-NCIS-Introduce-Multiple-Tony-DiNozzos-127697.html

‘NCIS’: Duane Henry Joins CBS Series https://www.yahoo.com/tv/ncis-duane-henry-joins-cbs-210025807.html
Veteran CBS drama NCIS has set its second major cast addition for next season. British actor Duane Henry will guest star in the final two episodes of the series’ current season, playing MI-6 Officer Clayton Reeves, with an option to become a new regular in the upcoming Season 14.Henry’s character is designed to help fill the void left by the pending departure of original cast member Michael Weatherly. Henry joins 24 alumna Sarah Clarke, who also is guest starring in the last two episodes of NCIS this season with an option to join the show full-time next season.Henry’s Clayton Reeves rose above his British blue collar roots to become a successful government agent. Offbeat and fun with swagger to spare, he has a professional confidence that’s impossible to disregard. To say Reeves has burned some bridges in the international intelligence community is an understatement, but he owns the choices he’s made and he’s determined to do what’s right. Behind steely eyes and a strong, no-nonsense demeanor is a killer smile and a sense of humor to match.“We think we found something really special in Duane Henry,” said NCIS executive producer/showrunner Gary Glasberg. “His unique blend of charm, heart and athletic physicality is going to be a great addition to the mix.”Henry appeared on a number of TV series in his native Britain before moving to Los Angeles in 2013. He most recently co-starred in the USA Network drama pilot Paradise Pictures. Henry is repped by Gersh and manager Brian Ferrantino.

Check Out NCIS' Brand New Male Cast Member http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Check-Out-NCIS-Brand-Male-Cast-Member-129027.html
It also appears as if Clayton Reeves might not be exclusively into making friends during his stay on NCIS. Apparently the guy has had some problems in the past with burning professional bridges, but he is without regrets or second-guesses about his choices, and believes he was correct in all of them. Expect some heads to butt in the future. But it’s not exactly clear how much of a future Duane Henry will have as Clayton Reeves. At this point, according to THR, the actor has only been signed on for a recurring role in the final episodes of Season 13, with an option to get upped to a regular by the fall. We know that there are more seasons of NCIS coming over the next couple of years, and I can’t imagine this new agent wouldn’t be around unless there are other plans for him. Don’t you burn bridges already, man. The other new character heading to the show is Tess, a former Counter-Terrorism agent played by former 24 actress Sarah Clarke. She doesn’t seem to share Reeves’ sense of humor, and she’ll be a more tough and straightforward character. At this point, it can’t be assumed that either Duane Henry or Sarah Clarke will initially be enough to soothe longtime NCIS fans who will likely be devastated for Michael Weatherly’s last episode. Thankfully, an upcoming episode of the show will put DiNozzo – several of them, in fact – front and center. And we still have more than a month left with him, too, so our TV mourning at least has an adjustment period. Plus, the actor already booked his next role for the upcoming CBS pilot Bull. Duane Henry has been all over British TV in the past decade. He was a regular on the children’s drama Desperados and the short series The Cut, and was most recently seen on the small screen on the soap Doctors, which he’s appeared in multiple times. If you were paying really close attention to the SWAT team inside the dive bar in The Dark Knight Rises, you’d have seen him there, too. While it’s not clear when we’ll first see Henry’s Clayton Reeves getting snarky comments out in front of Mark Harmon, NCIS airs Tuesday nights on CBS.

'NCIS' Sneak Peek: Why is Tony Arrested? http://www.buddytv.com/articles/ncis/watch-ncis-sneak-peek-why-is-t-59480.aspx
Well, Tony's about to have a very bad day on NCIS in "Charade," and it's just going to get worse the longer it -- and the case -- goes on.In this episode, Tony's identity is stolen by multiple perpetrators, and the fake Tony DiNozzos are blackmailing Senators.Watch the promo for "Charade":"How do I know you're really you?" A deputy asks Tony at a crime scene, and the real Very Special Agent DiNozzo throws the question back at him. Yes, he feels "violated," he agrees with Abby as she checks out his apartment, and to make matters worse, he's going to end up being arrested for impersonating a federal officer. Poor Tony. Check out a sneak peek of Tony distracted by his own problem:Tony's a bit distracted by the $20,000 he has in cash in his desk drawer when Bishop and McGee walk in, discussing the contest to name a new aircraft carrier. "Technically, it might be stolen," he admits. "By me." Before he can continue to explain, Gibbs hurries in, relieved to find him there. A deputy in Virginia found an NCIS special agent dead in a car crash -- and it's supposedly Tony.

Michael Weatherly Leaving NCIS: Did We Just Find Out How Tony Will Exit? http://tvline.com/2016/04/05/michael-weatherly-leaving-ncis-storyline-dinozzo-exit/
Later, DiNozzo is led to ruminate about his love life, when Abby discovers the lengths to which he goes to woo women such as “Leah.” “You’re a catch,” Abby declares, to which Tony shrugs, “Maybe I just haven’t met the right one yet?”The introspection didn’t end there, not by a long shot. After being pulled over and hauled in by a cop for speeding/posing as a federal agent, DiNozzo tells McGee that he did “a lot of thinking in the big house.”“I feel like my life is a charade,” Tony laments. Recounting how he got easily swindled by “Leah,” he asks Tim, “You’d tell me, right, if I was losing my edge, the DiNozzo edge? Because I feel like it.” Worse, he feels like a “buffoon,” he adds.“Sometimes feel like I don’t know who I am… like I’ve already lost my identity,” he continues. “Is [the identity theft] some weird metaphor for my psychological state?”All of which would seem to suggest a restless DiNozzo, someone poised to transform his “Jason Boring” “charade” of a life into something meaningful. Possibly by way of a new job, or… something more? After all, he did note that (his goldfish) Ziva “gained a little weight” — which surely at least a few out there will read as a planted seed of a whole other kind.

NCIS: I've made peace with DiNozzo's exit, as long as he doesn't die a sad death http://www.sheknows.com/entertainment/articles/1118217/how-will-tony-dinozzo-exit-ncis
NCIS' foreshadowing of Tony's departure teases a bittersweet goodbye.During Tuesday's episode of NCIS, not only did Tony DiNozzo have his identity stolen (more than once), but he came to the realization that he might want more from life.While interrogating two of the men who were pretending to be Tony, they pointed out how boring a life he leads, in addition to the fact that he has no wife or children. The latter isn't for everyone, nor will it make everyone feel fulfilled, but it was clear their remarks irritated Tony. To be exact, they said, "You have no life. No wife, no kids, no hobbies, same job, same apartment… Nothing changes with you."Actually, it definitely hit home, because Tony ended up having a conversation with McGee about it all. "I feel like my life is a charade," the longtime NCIS agent said. He then added, "You’d tell me, right, if I was losing my edge, the DiNozzo edge? Because I feel like it."His realization moment didn't end there as he reflected further, "Sometimes feel like I don’t know who I am… like I’ve already lost my identity. Is [the identity theft] some weird metaphor for my psychological state?"

"NCIS" adds some new blood for season 14 http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ncis-new-cast-member-season-14/
With Michael Weatherly set to depart at the end of this season, the "NCIS" folks have some room on their roster. And they're filling it with British actor Duane Henry.Henry will have a recurring role next season as Clayton Reeves, an MI-6 officer described as "offbeat and fun, with swagger to spare. He has a professional confidence that's impossible to disregard."Henry has appeared on numerous series in the U.K. including "Doctors," "Law & Order: U.K." and "Doctor Who."We think we found something really special in Duane Henry," showrunner Gary Glasberg said in a statement. "His unique blend of charm, heart and athletic physicality is going to be a great addition to the mix. Everyone at 'NCIS'is excited to have him join us."Also joining the series in a recurring role is "24" vet Sarah Clarke, who will play an FBI special agent.

NCIS: New Orleans Mega Buzz: Brody Takes a "Reckless" Turn http://www.tvguide.com/news/ncis-new-orleans-mega-buzz-brody-zoe-mclellan/
Brody's existential crisis leads to some eyebrow-raising decisions. "Brody's becoming more vulnerable, which is going to open up her world a little bit. You're going to see her in some new environments," McLellan teases. "She's trying to figure out who she is without trying to solve this mystery. ... She is acting a little reckless. Often when people are going through stuff, they're not quite themselves, so they find themselves in situations that are not quite like [they're used to]. You're going to see her in some unique situations. Along the way, Brody meets someone who could potentially be a love interest. On second thought, that might be jumping the gun a bit. "Let's call it a romantic interest," McLellan says. "I don't know if it's love, but it's romance for sure."

NCIS season 13 episode 21 will not air on 12 April: How will Tony DiNozzo quit the CBS drama? http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/ncis-seaso...ral&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous
NCIS season 13 has gone on a brief hiatus and will return with new episodes on 19 April at 8pm EST on CBS. Episode 21 is titled, Return To Sender, where Leroy Jethro Gibbs teams up with FBI and Homeland after two British prisoners escape and cross international borders.The official synopsis reads as follows:Gibbs and Senior FBI Agent T.C. Fornell (Joe Spano) unite after two British prisoners, including a former spy, escape and arrive stateside via a shipping container. Also, McGee is busy apartment hunting and determined to find out how DiNozzo purchased his lavish place, on NCIS.Fans already know that the show is building towards special agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo exiting the series. Michael Weatherly, who plays the character, is leaving the show after the season 13 finale.In the previous episode, fans witness DiNozzo getting into introspective mode after two fake agents tried to take his identity. The episode revealed that the identity thieves were hired by a woman, called Leah, from his past. This entire incident made DiNozzo question his life choices and his future ahead, thereby, building the momentum towards his leaving the NCIS department by the season 13 finale episode.According to showrunner Gary Glasberg, the show is indeed moving towards Tony's exit. He told Parade.com, "We're having a lot of fun with that. Then from Episodes 303 to 306, we're really ramping up to the finale. We're 100 percent conscious of wanting to deliver everything that fans want from this storyline, and everything that we can in terms of Tony's exit and what that means to everybody."The possible exit plot for Tony may include Ziva David's (Cote de Pablo) return and the lovebirds finally getting their happily ever after. Let us know how you want to see Tony exit from the show in the comments section below.

NCIS Is Getting A Huge Guest Star, Get The Details http://www.cinemablend.com/television/NCIS-Getting-Huge-Guest-Star-Get-Details-130507.html
NCIS has attracted its fair share of famous guest stars over the thirteen seasons so far, and the show still manages to surprise with some of the big names that it brings to primetime television. Now, NCIS may have just surpassed itself on the guest star scene. First Lady Michelle Obama will be part of an upcoming episode.The First Lady won’t even have to leave home to film for NCIS. The show is coming to her at the White House, according to The Washington Post. The scoop comes courtesy of star Mark Harmon, who was spotted leaving the White House. He revealed that the show would be filming on location outside and inside the building.Harmon didn’t give away just what role the First Lady would be playing in the show, so there’s no saying whether she’ll have a major role in the plot or just make a cameo appearance among the characters. Who knows? Maybe NCIS became a favorite show sometime over the past few years and this will be a dream come true for her. No matter what the context is for her appearance, we can count on the episode being one to remember. It isn’t every series that can land a member of the First Family.Of course, Michelle Obama turning up in an episode of NCIS won’t be the first time that she played a part on a primetime TV show. She dropped by Parks and Recreation back in Season 6 to pitch her “Moving Up” campaign to a very excited Leslie Knope. NCIS doesn’t have the same tone as Parks and Rec nor the talking head style that pretty much allowed the First Lady to address the audience. If Mrs. Obama’s screentime on NCIS is also used to promote one of her causes, we can bet that the fourth wall will remain much more intact. A lot of the news coming out of NCIS lately has been tinged with sadness thanks to the departure of Michael Weatherly as Tony DiNozzo, and even the announcements of new characters haven’t been as exciting as they might have been if they weren’t replacing Weatherly. The First Lady visiting the series is the exact kind of news that some of us have needed to cheer up about what’s ahead in the near future. There’s no word just yet of when the episode featuring Michelle Obama will hit the airwaves, so be sure to tune in to NCIS on Tuesdays at 8 p.m. ET to see what happens to prompt Gibbs to drop by the White House. Don’t forget to check out our schedule of summer premiere dates to figure out when your favorite shows will be back. http://www.cinemablend.com/television/NCIS-Getting-Huge-Guest-Star-Get-Details-130507.html

Michael Weatherly Leaving NCIS: Killer Storyline Revealed for DiNozzo's Exit https://www.yahoo.com/tv/michael-weatherly-leaving-ncis-storyline-203209773.html
An international manhunt for a killer of federal agents will set the stage for Michael Weatherly‘s final NCIS episode.As first reported by TVLine in January, Weatherly is exiting TV’s most watched drama after a 13-year run, his final appearance being in the Season 13 finale airing May 17. Now, CBS has released the official synopsis for the milestone hour, which is titled “Family First.”
e67fd87c7a42c53172aed95375391b08

As previously announced, 24 alum Sarah Clarke and British actor Duane Henry will appear in the season’s finale two episodes, as an FBI agent and MI-6 agent, respectively — which is right in line with the storyline above. (Both of the actors have options to become series regulars in the fall.)“We’re really trying to give everybody something that leaves them satisfied,” NCIS boss Gary Glasberg told TVLine of Weatherly’s exit story, acknowledging that writing out the original castmember is “a huge deal” that required “lots of planning.”In the procedural’s most recent episode, Tony was prompted to take stock of his “charade” of a life after two mopes who stole his identity remarked to their mark, “You have no life. No wife, no kids, no hobbies, same job, same apartment… Nothing changes with you.”

'NCIS: Los Angeles' Star Daniela Ruah Is Pregnant With Baby No. 2! https://www.yahoo.com/tv/ncis-los-angeles-star-daniela-204200998.html
Daniela Ruah is going to be a mom again!The NCIS: Los Angeles star, 32, announced her pregnancy on Monday in a sweet Instagram post, showing off her burgeoning baby bump."There are four people in this photo, can you spot them all?" she wrote as the caption.In the pic, Daniela, her husband, David Olsen, and their two-year-old son, River Isaac, are seen exercising in a yard.
21b17dac901332d3758f877dadabb6df
The post also features a quote from the late astronomer Carl Sagan: "For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love."David is the older brother to Daniela's NCIS: Los Angeles co-star, Eric Christian Olsen. Coincidentally, Eric is expecting his second child, a baby girl, with wife Sarah Wright Olsen this year.ET caught up with Daniela and Eric in the fall, getting their take on their characters' (Kensi Blye and Marty Deeks) relationship on the show.

'NCIS' Adds Reiko Aylesworth http://www.buddytv.com/articles/remote-patrol/casting-bits-ncis-adds-reiko-a-59658.aspx
NCIS has booked yet another 24 alum following the casting of Sarah Clarke, who playedNina Meyers on the FOX action thriller. According to TV Line, Reiko Aylesworth will guest star in the May 3 episode entitled "Homefront." She is set to play Anne Marshall, "a deployed Marine Master Sergeant's wife whose 14-year-old son foils a home invasion."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)