NCIS

TheRatPatrol

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 1, 2004
Anyone else watch this show? Any guesses as to what was in the box Gibbs gave to Abby that was on her desk? It look liked it was glowing.

I also heard that someone was leaving the show at the end of this season. Any guesses as to who thats going to be?

Yeah, last night was good.

I agree with you about losing Kate, I thought that it would be tough to replace her. But Ziva has been pretty good with Tony. He is definitely a page out of the 007 playbook, character wise...LOL!

I love this show. I have to agree, losing Kate was a great loss but in my opinion Ziva is doing a better job at taking potshots at Tony. Kate didn't really have as many witty insults for Tony.

Reactions: Jillian2
The story lines seem to be giving Ducky's Asst. more screen time and work time. Maybe it's Ducky...... Long Live Illya Kuryakin!!!!

Yeah, I don't much care for the new director. And, WHO exactly told her that she could cut her hair???? Man that has to be the worst look possible for her... (maybe besides shaving it all off... lol)

That really sucks!!!
If he leaves then CBS will lose A LOT of viewers. I can handle losing one of the other characters, but not him... FWIW they should have got rid of the director. Her hair style really sucks..

I believe, however, that he might be gone for a couple of episodes next year and come back after he works out his "personal issues".
At least that better be the case, or I won't be coming back either!!!!

Yeah, it was funny to see Gibbs as the "probie" and getting the smacks on the back of the head... LOL!!!

I loved the line where Denozo(?) told them to just stick an IV with coffee into him to wake him up...