NCIS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have a feeling that they are working Bishop off the show, Gibbs said there will be consequences involved with her latest actions.
I bet they move her on by the end or at the end of the season.

I think the consequences that Gibbs is referring to are the ones he has to live with every day after killing his wife and child's killer.
When in the basement with Bishop he said SHE will have to pay for what shes done.
Seeing shes went off on her own several times now.
Thats the way I took it.

As much as I dislike Bishop I think the episode 2 weeks ago has already been forgotten. No further references to her breaking Gibbs code..

Did everybody recognize the killer who owned the apartment before and killed all those people? Bet ya didn't. That was French Stewart from "3rd Rock From The Sun" and "Secrets and Lies".

Everyone got a Gibbs phone :)

Made-by-Joel-Tin-Can-Phones-4.jpg

Stumbled on a NCIS Marathon on Oxygen. In 2009 Vance, Ducky, Abbey and Jimmy were the bit players. Gibbs, Tony, McGee and Ziva were the main characters. I was wondering if the fewer well developed main characters is why these old shows seem so much better than the multiple weak players currently killing this series..

I agree there are too many character threads running on NCIS right now (why is the British guy even on the show?) but I also think it suffers from inherent weakness of those characters, especially the female ones. Ziva was strong, tough, and could be sexy when flirting with Tony but the two current females come across as weak and neurotic with way too many personal issues. Ziva could be scary. Are either of these two females scary? I don't think so. In my opinion the only thing saving the show right now is the writing. It's amazing to me how, after all these years, they keep coming up with so many good scripts.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I think we should rename the series NCIS to " As the Stomach Turns", because this show has become a big sappy , soap opera. Not even a good one at that. Maybe Mark Harmon is really losing his testosterone as he ages and is really feeling these crying , estrogen fueled soap plots. I really miss Tony and Ziva. The show hasn't been the same since they left.

Reactions: ljs and DJdish