NCIS

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
JAG season 8 episodes 20-21 functioned as the pilot for NCIS so NCIS is itself a spinoff. In 2013 there was an attempt at yet another spinoff, NCIS:Red. The pilot was aired as a 2 parter on NCIS:LA but didn't take hold. They're like never ending spinning tops. :coco

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Spin offs - It is really just branding, saying to a potential viewer "if you like A you will probably like B". None of the shows have much of anything to do with the real NCIS or with one another. But CBS got a big jumpstart on its LA based spy smasher show and then its NO based clean up the crooked politicians show by branding them as NCIS.

Bull - The show is awful, but renewed for next season. The "upfronts" where they announce the schedules are coming up next month, but I expect Bull to remain in the sheltered spot for one more season and then be expected to carry its own weight. Probably won't but by that time the window for a Tony return will have passed.

What did Quinn do in this episode besides cry, she can definitely be eliminated. Bishop's high point was she could curse in 6 languages. Is the last episode of this season going to be killing off the new team member so we will watch next season to see who survives?

Reactions: MikeD-C05
What did Quinn do in this episode besides cry, she can definitely be eliminated. Bishop's high point was she could curse in 6 languages. Is the last episode of this season going to be killing off the new team member so we will watch next season to see who survives?
They Do have a habit of doing that ....

This show was night and day in comparison to the New Orleans Ncis. They were full of intrigue, gun fights, shoot outs and action. I think Mark Harmon might need to start testosterone treatment as he ages. Because these sappy , touchy ,feely , snooze fest of a show has gotten really bad. I might not continue past this finale and the season opener next fall, just to see who dies. I really think they should consider cancelling it if they don't find their way back soon.

This show was night and day in comparison to the New Orleans Ncis. They were full of intrigue, gun fights, shoot outs and action. I think Mark Harmon might need to start testosterone treatment as he ages. Because these sappy , touchy ,feely , snooze fest of a show has gotten really bad. I might not continue past this finale and the season opener next fall, just to see who dies. I really think they should consider cancelling it if they don't find their way back soon.
Mark Harmon is doing more on NCIS NO than NCIS.
He needs to but a boot up the NCIS writers a$$ and get some good story lines going for his show.

Being an Apple watch fanboy, my favorite moment in last nights show was hen Gibbs gave Tim his antique Hamilton Watch for a wedding gift. Ever notice Tim wears an Apple Watch Edition 24KT Gold model, $18000? I notice stuff like that!

Should be interesting to see if Tim continues to wear his Apple watch or the Hamilton watch Gibbs gave him.