need DIRT wher are they

dewzan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 13, 2006
Iowa
receiver quit, did reboot, made sure dish was clear of snow, ran check switch (all OK) just sits on acquiring signal(535). Switched other receiver(622) it works at both locations but 722 won't work at either location.

Their replies are not immediate. They do have other daily tasks with multiple sites as well. They will get to you in the order your email was received.

Yes as ChatT41 stated we work in multiple Social Media platforms and forums. We also work several email inboxes involving customer care, and DISH Anywhere tech support. They also have scheduled lunches and breaks they need to take. We do everything we can to be available, and to answer your PM's as soon as possible. I do ask that at least one agent be logged in during our hours of operation (6am - 10pm MT). We continue to work on increasing our efficiences and response times. Keep in mind that the person you PM'd could be working in another platform or inbox, but I do promise they will respond. If you have any issues with getting a response, you can definately pm me or my Team Lead Mary B.

Yes as ChatT41 stated we work in multiple Social Media platforms and forums. We also work several email inboxes involving customer care, and DISH Anywhere tech support. They also have scheduled lunches and breaks they need to take. We do everything we can to be available, and to answer your PM's as soon as possible. I do ask that at least one agent be logged in during our hours of operation (6am - 10pm MT). We continue to work on increasing our efficiences and response times. Keep in mind that the person you PM'd could be working in another platform or inbox, but I do promise they will respond. If you have any issues with getting a response, you can definately pm me or my Team Lead Mary B.
well I got it working (for now anyway)took awhile and I don't know if Matt did something from there but it came back on. so we'll see if it works tomorrow. but for now it works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts