Need help getting account updated for Hopper 3

TheViking

Original poster
Jan 22, 2017
Minneapolis
I currently have a single dish installation with 2 Hoppers, and 3 joeys (Hopper with sling) and I want to move to a single Hopper 3 with 3 or 4 joeys. When I contacted Dish directly they indicated my current setup does not support the Hopper 3, but in asking on the Hopper forum, they indicated I should contact DIRT as it is likely my record is wrong.

I currently have 3 satellites - 119, 110, 129 connected, on the diagnostics page under devices it says DPP 1K.2 1K.2(1), 1K.2(2), 1K.2(3) and (4) (not at all sure if that information is helpful, but it tells me nothing)

If anyone could help me get this figured out so I can get an Hopper 3 upgrade I would appreciate it.

I currently have a single dish installation with 2 Hoppers, and 3 joeys (Hopper with sling) and I want to move to a single Hopper 3 with 3 or 4 joeys. When I contacted Dish directly they indicated my current setup does not support the Hopper 3, but in asking on the Hopper forum, they indicated I should contact DIRT as it is likely my record is wrong.

I currently have 3 satellites - 119, 110, 129 connected, on the diagnostics page under devices it says DPP 1K.2 1K.2(1), 1K.2(2), 1K.2(3) and (4) (not at all sure if that information is helpful, but it tells me nothing)

If anyone could help me get this figured out so I can get an Hopper 3 upgrade I would appreciate it.

I can help you with this. Please send a PM with your account or phone number and 4 digit PIN. I can then see if all is good and then get you set up, pricing, and Tech appointment if you decide you want to do this.

Reactions: bspei

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)