New 2014 DIRECTV Prices

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
but if he isnt getting any new equipment why not let Directv do it? Won't add on any time to his contract

I can do my own install, how do I get DirecTV to supply me with a SWM-5 LNBF to replace the Non-SWM-5 LNBF that came with this house? Other than upgrading my D12 to a H24 that is all I need done so that I can use my H25.

Anyone think retentions would swap my D12 for H24/H25 free without extension if I complain that I need it not because the TV is HD (because it's not, it's for a tube) but because we feel we should have access to ALL subscribed channels on ALL TV's no matter if they are HD or SD. It sucks to be watching a movie on a HD exclusive then want to go lay down in a different room and that channel not be available...I could also tell them that if I were to switch to cable all my subscribed channels would be available on all of my TV's. They really need to do away with SD receivers unless the subscriber is 100% SD, basically if HDAccess is on the account they need to require that all receivers on the account be HD.

I can do my own install, how do I get DirecTV to supply me with a SWM-5 LNBF to replace the Non-SWM-5 LNBF that came with this house?
if you want anything free from them you'd have to do the movers conection

They really need to do away with SD receivers unless the subscriber is 100% SD, basically if HDAccess is on the account they need to require that all receivers on the account be HD.

they pretty much do that for new subs now. When you create an order its all HD or SD...no mixing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)