New Customer Promotional Offer

Scherrman

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2008
Eastern Iowa
Starting November 2nd and going till December 5th Dish will be offering a $100 gift card to new customers who sign up for Dish. This offer is even available from retailers!

I'll try to add more details when I can. I'm a bit limited since I'm working from my phone. I've been in the hospital since yesterday morning for the birth of my daughter. :)

Wonder what that will cost us? Guess I'll venture to the portal this weekend. Appreciate the heads up.

Congrats on the baby!!! Remember, to properly warn the boys of trouble if they do her wrong, requires no words. Just a damn good gun cleaning kit on the table.

Will it be via a code or just an automatic thing? May help me lock in some referrals

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The customer just has to mention mention it to the sales person. The sales person will have to input an offer code in order for the customer to receive the card.

Starting November 2nd and going till December 5th Dish will be offering a $100 gift card to new customers who sign up for Dish. This offer is even available from retailers!

I'll try to add more details when I can. I'm a bit limited since I'm working from my phone. I've been in the hospital since yesterday morning for the birth of my daughter. :)

Congrats on the new arrival! Much happiness to you all!

So do Dish customers request this for the refer a friend? We just referred someone and they will be getting it installed on the 7th but they signed up today. Did they lose out on the deal then? The card they got says $50 off.

Until @Scherrman tells us otherwise, they can use both. But if it is not avail yet, they cannot use the $100 signup bonus that I think you are seeking.

It says..."Please remember that GET100 cannot be combined with any other offer requiring an offer code."

Clear as mud.?.?

Reactions: Stargazer
Thanks for the info. I guess they figure that they can either give the full 100 to the customer or 50 for the referrer and 50 for the new customer, either way it costs them 100.

I'm hearing you can combine the refer a friend with the $100 gift card, you just can't combine any other special offer. Hopefully that's correct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)