new Install Questions Mini Genie in camper

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
twizt3dkitty,
Yep you are right. I was really late to the party on this and did not notice the times. But, I still contend that the OP has not given the information necessary to get a good answer. Maybe the installer (who will be at their home will do) but the info necessary for a newbie to go out and do a DIY hookup at a remote site is not in this thread. Keep in mind that OP is a former Dish client and appears to have limited knowledge of D*'s technology. I remember when I was new and most of the posts went right over my head. And how a missing piece of the pie could result in a totally different answer. It took me some time to get used to all the variations of how to make a DIY setup work.

For example. If he/she follows what is in this thread and puts an H24 on a standard switch (after it being connected to a SWM setup) and it fails (which is repeatedly mentioned in numerous threads) or vice versa, matters. That is why I have SWM for both my house and RV.

But, I am probably beating a dead horse.
Bob

I told her she had to repeat sat setup when switching locations, but im not looking to start an argument out of this thread, back on topic, has the install been completed yet OP?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts