New S229 Feature - Bluetooth Audio

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I had a speaker working in my dining room with Bluetooth. When I tried to move it to a different location it failed to pair, brought the speaker back near the Hopper and it still would not see the speaker. The fix was to do a red button reset.
Dan

I like how this is working. The one question I have is, how are people reconnecting after the first time. I powered down my headphones and powered them back up and they did not automatically reconnect. Went into the Hopper Bluetooth menu and it showed up paired but not connected and I couldn't find a connect button. I ended up un-pairing and repairing to reestablish a connection, but I'm probably overlooking a simpler way to achieve that.

Is anyone having the proplem that the sound is not perfectly synched? My headphones are just slightly off, and it is a bit annoying.

I don't see that issue with mine. Have you tried un-pairing and repairing? Is the issue also happening when you aren't using the headphones? I would try rebooting the Hopper.

I tried re-pairing. I will reboot the hopper after it finishes PTAT tonight.

Thanks.

I have 230 on both Hoppers. I have two different Bluetooth ear devices . Went into system, turned Bluetooth on, and paired devices. Devices showed paired & connected. But I get no audio out of either ear device. Rebooted both Hoppers, but I get the same results. Am I missing something here?

eddwall said:
I have 230 on both Hoppers. I have two different Bluetooth ear devices . Went into system, turned Bluetooth on, and paired devices. Devices showed paired & connected. But I get no audio out of either ear device. Rebooted both Hoppers, but I get the same results. Am I missing something here?

same here...i have hit red button and tried to pair and impair unpair...still no luck

I have been able to use an Ihome wireless speaker without any issues and the sound is great. I ordered some wireless earbuds from Amazon I hope they will work without issues. Once they arrive I will test and report back.

Something I haven't noticed yet... What BT protocol is the hopper using? There's 2 or 3 different ones. A key step would be to check the prot the headset uses. I know my headset uses 2 different services on my phone, but only 1 on my ps3 or pc.

I paired Motorola HT820 last night. Slick and easy. These are 5+ years old and work fine with the Hopper.

Still no audio out of bluetooth...it has to be my bluetooth headset but it works just fine on my phone and the ps3...i have no clue what to do now...I have paired unpaired 20 hundred times now...maybe its time to invest in wireless headsets then???

Any ideas???

Thanks

ashutto20 said:
Still no audio out of bluetooth...it has to be my bluetooth headset but it works just fine on my phone and the ps3...i have no clue what to do now...I have paired unpaired 20 hundred times now...maybe its time to invest in wireless headsets then???

Any ideas???

Thanks

Does your headset have a play/pause button? On mine if I press this the sound will mute or unmute

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S3 using SatelliteGuys

No...it has the button which i can push for my phone and give voice commands and then it has a volume up and down...it seems though when I push the voice command button that it is beeping as if its not connected even though it is...

I guess the next step is to ask what are some good headsets that are working right now w/ bluetooth...Santa is just around the corner haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts