New slim LNB from europe

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Tried a sample.... Your mileage may vary, but in my testing, this LNBF came in dead last place in every benchmark. Nice small size, but it is at a cost in performance.

It can resolve down to 2 degree spacing. This would be the only application that I would consider. Innovative mount, but unfortunately.... proprietary.

Tried a sample.... Your mileage may vary, but in my testing, this LNBF came in dead last place in every benchmark. Nice small size, but it is at a cost in performance.

It can resolve down to 2 degree spacing. This would be the only application that I would consider. Innovative mount, but unfortunately.... proprietary.

I understand....

Did you guy have try translucent dish???

The flat dishes are interesting technology. Had a Korean manufacturer at our facility a few years ago for testing. The gain is too low for FTA satellites in North America and the single satellite reception limited the interest by the subscription providers.

A distributor in South Florida had the "invisible" dish several years ago. They company closed and the dish never caught on. Would be interesting to see how the materials held up after years of UV. Still invisible?

Last edited:
No translucent nor square dishes in North America, so far as I know.
They're big enough to use in GB, but generally too small for here.

I remember the Squariels in the UK, from "B Sky B" I think.

Alternate to "SKY" at the time.

That's right BSB British Satellite Broadcasting, as it was at the time had the squarial. I had one it,thought it was great. Not long after Sky bought them and that was that. Another classic VHS vs Beta war IMHO. BSB didn't suffer "sparkles" like Sky did, something long forgotten now. Now we have pixelation and bit starving :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts