NFL Redzone Free Preview

bradfordj

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 18, 2009
CA
I noticed Dish is offering NFL Redzone free preview August 8 at 7:30pmET and August 16, 23 and 28 at 7pmET. More info at mydish.com/nfl.

Is this just for customers with multi-sport pack or is this for everyone? Doesn't make sense for it to be free if it's included with the pack. If not, the HD feed isn't uplinked yet. Hopefully it will in time for the preview.

If only Directv had a Sunday Ticket package that only included my favorite team for 1/4-1/3 the price instead of having to pay for the whole shebang, I just might be a DTV subscriber.

Reactions: gms49ers
If only all the tv companies merged together so we can all have what we want but break the bank doing it.....

Multisport for me was a seasonal thing. I find myself now subbing now all year

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Multisport for me was a seasonal thing. I find myself now subbing now all year

Same thing for me and I get a hold of Dish once a year to see if they can offer me a discount on it. I'm currently getting it for half price for 6 months.

Same thing for me and I get a hold of Dish once a year to see if they can offer me a discount on it. I'm currently getting it for half price for 6 months.

Same here, it has worked out good as I am fan of strike zone as well and now with buzzer beater and goal line the Hopper PIP will be getting more use for sure :)

Anyone hear any promos for Multi-sport for this season yet? I have been able to get it for free or half off for 6 months to cover the NFL and college football season several years in a row now. I no longer have pay TV but I'm thinking about checking for promos on my parents account so I can at least get Redzone from Dish Anywhere. It won't be as good as the direct signal from Dish but Airplay from my iPad to the Apple TV still works pretty well.

Anyone hear any promos for Multi-sport for this season yet? I have been able to get it for free or half off for 6 months to cover the NFL and college football season several years in a row now. I no longer have pay TV but I'm thinking about checking for promos on my parents account so I can at least get Redzone from Dish Anywhere. It won't be as good as the direct signal from Dish but Airplay from my iPad to the Apple TV still works pretty well.

Right now Dish is offering the Multi-Sports package for free till the end of the year for new subscribers. For existing customers you'd have to call and ask to see what they can offer. I was able to get it half price for 6 months.

Right now Dish is offering the Multi-Sports package for free till the end of the year for new subscribers. For existing customers you'd have to call and ask to see what they can offer. I was able to get it half price for 6 months.

Just got off Dish Chat. I was able to get multi-sport hallf off for 6 months for RedZone and HBO half off for 6 months for Hard Knocks. They also offered me a $5 credit for 6 months. Multi-sport and HBO both added for a total increase of $10? Not bad at all.

I called and was offered half off for 6 months. When I balked, I got an offer for free for 3 months, so I took it. Will get me through October and I'm sure when I go to cancel it I might get another 6 months half off offer.

Just got off Dish Chat. I was able to get multi-sport hallf off for 6 months for RedZone and HBO half off for 6 months for Hard Knocks. They also offered me a $5 credit for 6 months. Multi-sport and HBO both added for a total increase of $10? Not bad at all.

That's the exact thing I asked for and was offered except for the $5 credits.

Sounds like they have dropped the free for 6-12 months offers for "half off".

I haven't seen them offer it for free. This of course depends on each customer's account though.

We used to be able to get it free when Directv was really hyping up their free Sunday Ticket a few years ago. The last couple years I have only been able to get half off though. Redzone is worth $5.50 to me though.

We used to be able to get it free when Directv was really hyping up their free Sunday Ticket a few years ago. The last couple years I have only been able to get half off though. Redzone is worth $5.50 to me though.

Redzone is the greatest sports channel to come out since ESPN.

Reactions: Bobby
I thought redzone didn't start till the season started

I thought redzone didn't start till the season started

Thinking this season they must be adding preseason to show people what it's all about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts