Nintendo Wii - Brand New Sealed in Box

The Wii retails for $249 + tax at Wal Mart and I see them on Craigslist all of the time for around that price. He`s only trying to make $60 or so and I highly doubt he will sell it for close to what he is asking so wait a few days and I bet the price drops.

Perhaps you should buy one at one of those places then. Why not order one right now? I'm sure they all have plenty in stock.

Doh. Maybe not.

Anyway. If anyone is interested in buying one right now, while they aren't in stock anywhere, and don't mind paying the price I'm asking, please reply via PM. (perhaps I can offer free shipping or something.)

If anyone wants to whine about the price I'm asking, please feel free to continue to do so, but only in the thread, not in PM's.

Thanks.

Geesh guys, it's a free market. Gary is allowed to price it however he pleases, no one is forced to pay it.

Ok everyone calm down and step away from the grumpy old man selling the kids toy :p

In some area's its sold out, others theres a glut, if he sells it for that price so what is it anyones business? If the store down the street has them for $200 and you buy his knowing full well the price down the street or dont do your homework then thats on you.

Not me. I'm a happy middle-aged fella. In fact, I'm smiling right now.

It seems there are lots of grumpy folks here, though, doesn't it?

(At least when people buy stuff from me via SatGuys ads, I actually send them what they paid for. Right Ice?)

Was going to buy one from the EB Game store here in Harrisonburg, Va, for my 2 youngest, but the lady who runs the place said that she had gotten one for her younger childern and that within a week they showed no further interest in it and stopped playing with it and had moved back to playing thier PS3 instead. Since we already had a couple Xboxes and PS3 (ps2,Gamecube)I figured that it wasn't worth it if it is going to sit with the rest of the consoles collecting dust. They play more on computers than the consoles

There are none to be found in our area. BestBuy advertised they had them yesterday and they had a line outside the door. They gave out tickets for the few they had and that was that. Thats why they are selling for premium prices on ebay. Because some areas dont have them and cant get them.

FS: ViP 622 HomeZone NIB

SatPros DSR-500s FTA Receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)