no pole today

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

danielle_s

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 27, 2004
Dodge City, Ks
well,

While I sat on my couch and watched tv/surfed internet I waited for either the phone to ring or a knock on my door.

I called VOOM around 10:15 this morning to get an eta. They again were unable to get ahold of my installer. Yes, the same installer who set up my system.

I was told to call VOOM back in half an hour if he didn't call me.
I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt. So I waited until 1:00pm and then I called VOOM back.

The cs I talked to was very very sweet and she went over some notes on my account. Sometime between the 10:20 & 12:59 someone made a note on my account stating that if the installer couldn't make it out today that they'll be out tomorrow. WTF is this? I sure as hell didn't authorize a tomorrow install.

The tried to get ahold of the installer again, no answer. So this time they called his boss. His boss had no answers either, or so they said.
Anyway, They contacted a new installer who is scheduled to be here tomorrow morning.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

For those of you who are in Wichita, Kansas ~ make sure that your installer isn't Wes Jenkins. He does great work, don't get me wrong. However, not calling to say that your going to be late or not going to make it at all is not excuseable. He should have called when it rained last week, instead I had to call VOOM for him to call me. Today I called to simply get an eta because of the rain sorrounding the city. He never called me after voom told him to call me.

I just hope this new installer shows up.

danielle,

i will let the regional manager know about you problem

t

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts