No program grid or dvr recording on remote apps

I missed this message earlier. Very interesting and maybe source of my problem: When I go to Language under Preferences there is no languages listed at all. I can see where a list would be, but there is nothing in it. Now: How to fix?

Alright guys, just a heads up! I have figured out the issue with guide information being blank or having Spanish programming. It is simply a matter of the preferences that are selected in DRA versus programming you subscribe to. Let me explain a bit.

DRA has "filters" built into it to eliminate channels from the guide you do not like or watch. So, if you select a language in the preferences tab of DRA that you do not subscribe to, it will not display anything at all, because you don't subscribe to that language. For instance, if I select Italian and have the AT250, nothing is going to show. However, if I have Raitalia (?? spelling?) and the AT250, and select Italian and English, all channels will show.

Also, if I say I don't like certain types of shows, they will "go missing". On top of that, if I "like" certain shows, but not all shows, channels that do not match my likes will "go missing" as well.

FYI: Prior to "resetting an account", I need to know the issue 100% and it has to fall in a certain range of issues in order for me to "delete" or "reset" the account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)