Official DISH Channel Request Thread

I really want to see this "Smithsonian Channel" every talks about. I love museums, and if it is just a 24/7 virtual museum, I'm game!!!
As I recall it from back in the day, it was more like you would have thought National Geographic would be. The library was very thin so there were a whole lot of repeats.

I just got a Roku 3 so I'm going to look at it again.

I would like to request the Fight Network and FNTSY Sports Network. I have the FNTSY Sports Network on my Roku, and I think it is an awesome channel....especially if you are a sports stats nerd. Fight Network for the MMA and other combat sports.

I would like to request the Fight Network and FNTSY Sports Network. I have the FNTSY Sports Network on my Roku, and I think it is an awesome channel....especially if you are a sports stats nerd. Fight Network for the MMA and other combat sports.
Both of those networks are Canadian and not broadcast anywhere in the United States....

The CW (WSWG DT-3) in HD for the Albany Georgia market. Or any other CW channel in HD. Currently I only get WPIX in SD.

Over the air it is standard def, but somehow Direct is getting a HD feed from them. Would love to watch The Flash show this fall in HD and not have to stream it over the XBox like I have to with The Arrow. Thanks!

Both of those networks are Canadian and not broadcast anywhere in the United States....

That is incorrect Bobby. They are Canadian services, but they are and have been available to American providers for the past year. Charter is the ONLY one I am aware of that carries BOTH Fight Network and FNTSY Sports Network. I even get FNTSY on my Roku.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)