Open Letter to DISH Management Re: Lack of Manual Timer and No-VIP receiver policy on Hopper account

I don't agree

If he meant current receivers to mean the 922 and Hopper, he is correct. As for bit rate - I don't know but I do know how good it sounds from a Dish receiver. I used to dock my radio but my wife didn't like changing settings etc on the stereo for that and the TV, and the Blu- ray, etc.... So I started to use the Dish for Sirius, and it seems better to my ears...

I pray you're right. I am still sending emails to my two contacts at Echostar, but they keep telling me that it's DISH decision to add the guide data. I really wish that DISH and Echostar had stayed ONE company instead of two. It was much easier when you only had to go through one department, instead of playing multiple departments and two companies.:confused:

You shouldn't be going through any departments at all. Customers, plural, of the multi-million numbering type are a concern. A few thousand squeaky wheels are not. Maybe it'll be considered for future models. But until then, you have a bit of a wait.

Thanks for playing.
DISH Management

When will people learn that their desires don't always reflect the majority and therefore are likely unprofitable...

You shouldn't be going through any departments at all. Customers, plural, of the multi-million numbering type are a concern. A few thousand squeaky wheels are not. Maybe it'll be considered for future models. But until then, you have a bit of a wait.

Thanks for playing.
DISH Management

When will people learn that their desires don't always reflect the majority and therefore are likely unprofitable...

Don't know what the problem is.we only needed it yesterday!.:rolleyes: