Pac12 Networks now 24/7 HD

This morning there was NO Pac-12 HD.... DISH had the on-screen message that "this channel is currently off the air..." on the HD channel ... But the PAC-12 SD channel had programming on during this time....

Meanwhile, there is still no Program Guide for the HD Channel (at least on the Hopper) .... You have to go to the SD channel to find out what program is on....

Are we 100% sure this PAC-12 HD 24/7 report is accurate ?.... I want it to be true, obviously.... but this morning's results are making me have doubts....

I have Pac12 HD going right now. The guide still isn't correct. I do notice that the guide is going out about 2 hours and then has no No Info Available. That ells me that they are getting ready to get the guide correct soon.

Looks like full time and up :) I was a bit thrown off as they have the SD channel still up as others have mentioned

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

YES. Thanks for the heads up.

Here in Hawaii, we did not get any PAC12 HD feeds except for very sporadic DISH exceptions.

Thanks to the original poster, I checked this out and we DO have PAC12 in HD in Hawaii!!

I don't get Pac 12, and I'm in Ca. According to "My Dish" I need Sports pack to get it. I can get it online at pac-12.com.
I would call and complain, you're in the territory and should be getting it without the sports package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts