Parental Guidance

mike123abc

Too many cables
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 25, 2003
Norman, OK

Ok, I think the kids will like this movie a lot more than the parent that bring them to the theater. It is not too bad, just do not have high expectations, sit back and let its sappiness wash over you. It is rated PG and is pretty tame. If you do not have kids to take, I would wait until it shows up on TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is doing well at the box office. Probably the biggest reason is lack of family friendly films right now. Rise of the guardians is 6 weeks old, so its only real competition is Monsters 3D.

Went to this as part of a "date night". I'm not much of a Billy Crystal fan so I didn't really have high expectations but was pleasantly surprised. The movie was clean - I don't recall any swearing and very little innuendo or violence. As a grandparent, i could relate to the movie and found myself laughing out loud throughout, though it was a bit sappy at times. This is definitely family-friendly and entertaining. I won't go see it again in the theater but will likely buy it when it comes out on BR. :)

Billy Amazingly and Bette Midler are blessed comedians, but neither is pleasant or has a particularly ingratiating way, Amazingly being corrosive and contemptuous, Midler competitive and in your experience. This close relatives funny molds them as Artie and From, a middle-class several residing in north Florida where Artie is the wise-cracking commentator for a minimal football team that's just shot him as part of a rebranding work out. Both are gladly satisfied in their old-fashioned methods.

Billy Amazingly and Bette Midler are blessed comedians, but neither is pleasant or has a particularly ingratiating way, Amazingly being corrosive and contemptuous, Midler competitive and in your experience. This close relatives funny molds them as Artie and From, a middle-class several residing in north Florida where Artie is the wise-cracking commentator for a minimal football team that's just shot him as part of a rebranding work out. Both are gladly satisfied in their old-fashioned methods.

Wtf? You'd think spam posts would be better by now.

Anna Karenina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)