PLEASE NO NEWS STORIES / LINKS IN THIS FORUM!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Please use these Network TV Forums to talk about the shows which are airing. Please DO NOT post news items related to the shows in this forum. Instead PLEASE post all show related news items in our new Network / TV Show News Forum.
Silly question, but where do we put network tv news at now? Was going to post about ABC bringing American Idol back.

Last edited:
Carefully read the third sentence of Scott's OP. The answer to your question is there.
That forum no longer exists since the TV Network forums were merged a couple months ago into this one (the link given currently redirects to this forum, which this thread says not to post news articles in).

That is why I asked the question.

That forum no longer exists since the TV Network forums were merged a couple months ago into this one.
Ah, I see. I hadn't looked at the date on Scott's sticky post. Sorry about that.

I only hope that it doesn't interfere with my regular TV viewing. When it was on Fox, that obviously wasn't a problem. ;)

Every once in awhile I see one and say Holy Crap why is that still up there... and why did I notice it until now. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts