PLEASE! Remote Codes for Hopper 40.0 UHF 2G for Denon AVR 591 Receiver?

Discussion in 'DISH Network Support Forum' started by DST1975, Oct 14, 2012.

1. DST1975

DST1975 Thread Starter New Member

Hi guys, I just got Dish Hopper installed today, previous Cox cable customer. I have been able to get the dish 40.0 remote programmed to control everything in my system except the Denon AV receiver which runs all of my sound. I have tried the automatic setup several times and it seems to just go in loops back to the setup screen. I have tried the IR learn function and have not been successful. Does anyone have a list of possible 4 digit codes for the Denon receiver that I can manually try on the dish remote? Any other suggestions are also welcome. Thanks in advance!

DST

2. notchakotay

notchakotay New Member

I had mine installed two days ago and have the same issue, but with a Panasonic surround system. The looping back you mention means there's just one code in the remote's database. I wish I had kept the old remotes from my former system (the installer took them), as they worked with all my equipment. It's hard to believe the new remotes don't has at least as extensive a database as the old ones. They would have worked with the hopper, since my Logitech universal remote works with it using the same codes. I hope someone out there knows the answer.

Thanks everyone (anyone?),

Bob

3. resendes75

resendes75 Member

I'm having same issue but with a Samsung HLS5086WX/XAA DLP tv

4. GaryPen

GaryPen Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
    Supporting Founder

Media:
    Albums:
    I thought I remember reading somewhere that the new remotes use the One For All codes. So, you can search their website for their multiple Denon codes, and give them a shot.

5. joekawasaki

joekawasaki Active SatelliteGuys Member
    Pub Member / Supporter

I had the same problem with a kenwood av receiver. I was able to find a code online that worked. (1313)

VigLink badge
Sucuri