Please Test The Chat

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Just another reminder for everyone!

Please, make sure to test your browser compatibility with our Chat program in advance!

CLICK HERE to test the chat.

It may take a few seconds before you get connect, so please be patient.

If you cannot get in please download and install the latest version of Java from http://www.java.com

Enjoy the party! It starts at 8:30 PM ET!

@party :music :bday :music @party​

Log-In Early Kids. The party doesn't start for more than an hour and there are already more that 150 members logged-in!!!

I tried to get in, I have windows xp,I turned off firewall, load version of java, it says I have the latest edition and all I get is a box with a little x in the right hand corner. Bummer I have waited for this party to begin and seems like I will miss it.

I tried to get in, I have windows xp,I turned off firewall, load version of java, it says I have the latest edition and all I get is a box with a little x in the right hand corner. Bummer I have waited for this party to begin and seems like I will miss it.
Perhaps your browser security is set too high and it doesn't allow Java to run? You do not need to disable the firewall, though.

You can also try another browser, e.g. Firefox.

Initial connection takes a few seconds, so please be patient.

The chat was ok an hour ago, but lags are getting greater than 5 minutes, and close to 10
Not getting any noticeable lag. What kind of connection do you have?

Perhaps you should try to restart.

Same for me!!!! Argggggghhhhhhh!!!!!

I won a prize and it wont post in the chat room... what luck *laf*
edit: it appears that I did answer int time (according to a few congrats/etc) even though I never saw my answer post.. and now the chat room is locked up for me .. don't you love technology!? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)