Polarity not changing - ASC1 & Amiko A3

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I have similar problem as in post # 15. I have Azbox Ultra (9.5402). I have C-Band 10 ft mesh with ADL (LNB). I just added fix dish (97W Ku) to setup and I have Invacom QPH-031. I have ASC1 set to normally Fixed 18v for C Band. This works well for C Band. When I add QPH-031 (LNBF), I lose all Vertical Transponders. Setup in AZbox is for 0/12v. Hoping to resolve this situation, otherwise I have to keep switching LNB Type Setup on ASC1.

I have similar problem as in post # 15. I have Azbox Ultra (9.5402). I have C-Band 10 ft mesh with ADL (LNB). I just added fix dish (97W Ku) to setup and I have Invacom QPH-031. I have ASC1 set to normally Fixed 18v for C Band. This works well for C Band. When I add QPH-031 (LNBF), I lose all Vertical Transponders. Setup in AZbox is for 0/12v. Hoping to resolve this situation, otherwise I have to keep switching LNB Type Setup on ASC1.

Found a C/ku switch (after much searching) - DLS 400-2050 Mhz Model 719. Tried this fix. Picture on C band side.... NONE for Ku side. Also AZBOX Ultra has settings for 0/12v Switch and LNB Power on/off! AZBOX does not 13/18v etc settings that u mentioned. Any other suggestions welcomed. (C/Ku switch working fine otherwise)

The C/KU switch could be a DiSEqC or 22Khz type.

Place your DiSEqC switch between the receiver and the ASC1. Turn the receiver LNB power on and program for the DiSEqC switch's band switching. Set the ASC1 LNB to Fixed 18v.

With setup in post #26, in order to receive All LNBF xponders (h/v), ASC1 has to be powered off, thereby NO LNB xponders. When ASC1 powered on, All LNB xponders come in. Manual like and a/b switch.... still hoping for a solution though...

There is no reason to power the ASC1 on/off or manually switch when selecting between C or KU.

If the DiSEqC switch is placed inline before the ASC1, then the receiver selects either the C-band or the KU-band input. If the KU port of the DiSEqC switch is selected, the LNBF is powered by the receiver's 13/18Vdc LNB power. If the C-band side of the DiSEqC switch is selected, the receiver's 13/18Vdc signals the ASC1 to change the servo for polarity selection and the ASC1 LNB power setting of Fixed 18v only powers the C-band LNB.

Found a C/ku switch (after much searching) - DLS 400-2050 Mhz Model 719. Tried this fix. Picture on C band side.... NONE for Ku side. Also AZBOX Ultra has settings for 0/12v Switch and LNB Power on/off! AZBOX does not 13/18v etc settings that u mentioned. Any other suggestions welcomed. (C/Ku switch working fine otherwise)
AZ Ultra,LNB power on is 13/18 volt,13 for vertical,18 for horizontal.

Reactions: Titanium
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)