PPV certificates and VOD channels

I believe the Hopper was left out because most are connected to the internet to take full advantage of the Hopper but that is just my guess.
Fair enough, but at least add the option to input a PPV certificate # to pay for it.

You know, if VOD titles were a little less expensive, or had a longer rental period, I might be enticed into purchasing one. But not at the current prices, and/or 48 hour limit.
We rarely (maybe twice) in almost ten years with Dish have paid outright for a PPV for the same reason. Well, price is the reason, really. Previously, we had video stores nearby where we could rent new releases for less then $4 for usually 2+ nights (sometimes they were a 1-day or 2-day rental) and Redbox is often an option (granted, some movies are delayed to Redbox), but we never have to watch something right away. We're not hermits either, so going outside, even in cold weather, rain, snow, etc isn't an impediment to us !

I think it was the cablecos that used that ^^ , i.e. "convenience", in their promotions of PPV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)