programming remote control using vip 722 k tv 2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Are you trying to program it to the 722k, or another device? Yes the 722.K Got the tv to work but it won't recognize the DVR. Can use tv volume, mute and off and on button but can't recognize guide, info or any other buttons on remote

-Take the remote to TV1
-Press System info on front of receiver
-Press the "SAT" button once on remote (should light up, then go off)
-Press record three times on the remote

This should get the remote back working with the receiver

Tried what you said above but all I get is on off volume and mute nothing else??

-Take the remote to TV1
-Press System info on front of receiver
-Press and hold the "SAT" button on the dish remote until all lights light up.
-Press any number 1-15
-Press #
-Press Record three times

If it's still not working, what model of remote do you have (on back at top, something like 20.0)?

Did you push the "Sat" button on the top of the remote? (button all the way to the left)

If it's still not working, what model of remote do you have (on back at top, something like 20.0)? 21.0 IR/UHF PRO
Did you push the "Sat" button on the top of the remote? (button all the way to the left) YES i KNOW WHAT BUTTON THIS IS

SORRY I JUST GOT BACK

system info on the receiver and hit the record key on the remote GOT THIS TO WORK BUT I HAVE A THIRD REMOTE AND NOW IT FAILS. IT WORKED BEFORE. SO I WOULD GUESS I WILL HAVE TO REESTABLISH THIS 3RD REMOTE TO WORK JUST LIKE THE SECOND. I HAVE 5 TV'S 1 A vizio 42 " HD AND 4 OTHER SD TV'S. IN 4 DIFFERENT ROOMS. THYING TO GET 3RD REMOTE TO WORK UPSTAIRS. SO PERHAPS I'LL TRY THE SAME TICHNIQUE ON THE OTHER REMOTE

It should be the same with all of your receivers/remotes

If the front of the receiver does not have a "system info" button, press power to turn the receiver off, then press the "Up" arrow on the front of the receiver, and this will also get you to system info. Let us know how things turn out

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)