Reckless

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
In sultry Charleston, where summer is long and secrets simmer behind every door, sex and crime walk hand in hand as two adversaries, a gorgeous Yankee litigator and a southern City Attorney, struggle to hide their intense attraction while clashing over a police sex scandal that threatens to implode the city.

Next Episode: Season 01, Episode 01

Sunday, June 29, 2014

"Pilot":
When a disgraced cop hires defense attorney Jamie Sawyer to represent her, Jamie finds herself facing off against newly appointed City Attorney Roy Rayder.

S~

I´ve watched half the episode and it looks more like a soap opera, I saw more sexual tension than legal or investigation scenes
My hunch is that if CBS ditches this one, few people will notice it.

Season 1 Episode 2
Parting Shots
July 6, 2014

When Jamie and Roy take on clients on opposite sides of a heated custody battle, things take an unexpected and violent turn. Meanwhile, Roy struggles with what to do with the missing footage from the police department sex tape.

After the first episode, I couldn't watch the second. Unfortunate. Always looking for good summer shows.

S~

Season 1 Episode 3
Stand Your Ground
July 13, 2014

As Lee Anne's lawsuit against the police department continues to scandalize the city, a judge suggests that she accept a settlement offer. Meanwhile, Jamie and Roy argue opposing sides of a "stand your ground" case.

I just got to watch the second episode, I still stand with my previous opinion and the ones above, shows´s not good.
I got to watch it last night because I wasn´t sleepy. ;)
Next time I can´t go to sleep I´ll watch the third episode.

Next Episode Season 1 Episode 4
July 20, 2014
Blind Sides

When two football players are accused of killing their coach, Jamie and Roy put aside their differences and work together to clear their names. Meanwhile, Preston begs for Jamie's forgiveness after she sees his face on the Lee Anne Marcus sex tape

To many story lines going on and dragging them out and moving to slow. One season only.