Remote code for Olevia TV?

Use the Sony remote and try a wireless remote extender from radio shack to send the IR signal downstairs to the 622, if it don’t work, you can return it. I use one and it works great

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but what about Harmony remotes not working with the 622? I have a Harmony 720 I think - it's a rectangular shape rather than the hourglass shape - and anyway, the Harmony website keeps telling me that it can't support the use of the "DVR" button. I can get the Harmony to do anything I want, but if I want to watch one of my recorded shows, I have to grab the Dish remote to hit the DVR button, or I could go through the menu button - what a pain.

Not sure about the 720, but the 880 works fine with my 622. Only thing though, is that the remote was originally programmed for a 942. When I got the 622, everything worked, so I never reprogrammed it.

IIRC, even with the 942, if I set the button to "DVR" nothing would work, but when I looked thru all available button functions, one was called "PVR" and that did the trick, so you might want to try the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts