Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Well just a few moments ago the doors of the Georgia Convention Center opened up and the show floor is now officially open!

The morning started with a great breakfast for all in attendance sponsored by DMS International. The Lee from the SBE show intruduced us to Ron Bruce who pumped the dealers in attendance about what they were about to see on the show floor. His speech seemed to do the job and got an amazing amount of appplause.

I got inside and was able to snap some pictures before the show opened and saw some neat stuff. I will be working all day today to bring you photos from our 2007 SatelliteGuys Photo Studio which is directly on the show floor.

Here are some goodies to get you started.

Attachments

• DSC_0131.JPG
    DSC_0131.JPG
    222.5 KB · Views: 505
  • DSC_0140.JPG
    DSC_0140.JPG
    129.3 KB · Views: 480
  • DSC_0141.JPG
    DSC_0141.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 498
  • DSC_0142.JPG
    DSC_0142.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 465
  • DSC_0145.JPG
    DSC_0145.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 444
  • DSC_0147.JPG
    DSC_0147.JPG
    214.6 KB · Views: 471
  • DSC_0171.JPG
    DSC_0171.JPG
    232.4 KB · Views: 540
  • DSC_0174.JPG
    DSC_0174.JPG
    205.2 KB · Views: 456
  • DSC_0177.JPG
    DSC_0177.JPG
    202.7 KB · Views: 620
  • DSC_0182.JPG
    DSC_0182.JPG
    207.3 KB · Views: 530
  • DSC_0186.JPG
    DSC_0186.JPG
    222.5 KB · Views: 540
  • DSC_0197.JPG
    DSC_0197.JPG
    178.2 KB · Views: 685
Last edited by a moderator:
Those LNBs and the switch mount on the new parabolic 100º dish, and will see all satellites from 61.5º to 157º simultaneously. :)

Those LNBs and the switch mount on the new parabolic 100º dish, and will see all satellites from 61.5º to 157º simultaneously. :)

I'd want one of those just to piss off my neighbors. We don't live in an HOA, but our new neighbors have just started a war with us over us parking in front of OUR house. I want to get them back somehow. :D

Will do, I just had an hour meeting with Coop about tommorow show. :)

Actually had some VERY interesting meetings today. :D

actually all it does is give you 8 inputs and a bunch of outputs :)

hell, on my T90 I can do that (8 LNB's) + more

Scott grab me one of them switches for me also? how much are one of them switche:) s?

we need to know more

actually all it does is give you 8 inputs and a bunch of outputs :)
hell, on my T90 I can do that (8 LNB's) + more

No joking here -
Have 'em send Iceberg one to evaluate and review!

Sorry, Ice, and after I promised to not sign you up for more stuff to play with. :cool:
How will you ever get even? :confused:

how about some history on Cooper, I remember when he was down in the Caribbean, hiding out on Turks & Caicos Island, how is it, that he's back in the USA

how about some history on Cooper, I remember when he was down in the Caribbean, hiding out on Turks & Caicos Island, how is it, that he's back in the USA

Coop lives in New Zealand now. He has his own Website where he sells some of his books. I very recently read his book "Television's Pirates", it was all about the cable companies being some of the first "Pirates", and the history of the satellite industry. I found it to be really interesting reading, probably because I have had a satellite dish of some sort since 1987. (Has it been 20 years already... Wow).

I'm sad that I wasn't able to go to Atlanta, but I'm looking forward to meeting Coop in May when he is at the Ham Radio Festival in Dayton Ohio.

Scott, where are the girly pictures? :D .......Just kidding. I'm looking forward to watching tonight. Do you have your acceptance speech ready? Any butterflies yet? I'm sure you will be great.:up

Davage, Coop and I were watching some of your DVD's yesterday. :)

Good stuff. Unfortunately no "Yellow Rain" in sight for tonights show.

Davage, Coop and I were watching some of your DVD's yesterday. :)

Good stuff. Unfortunately no "Yellow Rain" in sight for tonights show.

Scott, I'm glad to hear that there was some good use of those Boresight shows that I kept stored away for almost 20 years. I'm really hoping that Coop has a few minutes to spend with me in May when I see him in Dayton Ohio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts