Resume time wrong

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
I've seen this happen before, a long time ago...

uploadfromtaptalk1413247163872.jpg

It shows 3+ hours left.

uploadfromtaptalk1413247196901.jpg

As can be seen, the show is just over one hour total.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Were you one of the people that set two timers, because it looked like it was going to skip earlier in the week?

What happens if you watch to about the halfway point and then try to resume it? Does it then show 2 hours remaining?

Our kids were too impatient to wait ~10 minutes into The Walking Dead (so we could skip commercials), so they went upstairs to our bedroom to watch it from the very start. They watched the entire episode and I presume, stopped it, not paused it (I know the screen says 'pause' but that's not always the case) when it was over. They did see the entire episode because my son mentioned the reappearance of a character.

I have as well. Mind you, it doesn't hurt anything, just thought to make Dish aware. I think it's been a year since I posted it but I've also never seen anyone else mention it.

Saw it again... Interesting that it has been from the Joey "causing" (??) this
uploadfromtaptalk1414027621558.jpg

Nope, just one Hopper and one Joey.

Disable bridging, reboot, re-enable, reboot (?), check ?

No idea. Just happened to go to watch SOA and saw it. I mean, I'm sure that yesterday or days prior I've played something back that had two resume choices and all was normal. I've seem this happen 4-5 times over the course of 1+ year (can't remember how long I've had the Hopper).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)