TCU vs #1 Texas

Southern Miss vs #8 Florida

Clemson vs #5 Arizona St

East Carolina vs #4 North Carolina

Louisville vs #2 Cal St Fullerton

Arkansas vs Florida St

Virginia vs Ole Miss

Rice vs #3 LSU

Are we officially ensured a new champion? What happened to Fresno State?

Are we officially ensured a new champion? What happened to Fresno State?
Well they were a total cinderella last year and they barely made the field this year. Lightning doesn't usually strike twice and Fresno St lost both games they had.

Last year's runner up Georgia was also eliminated and so was Oregon St who won back to back titles in 06 and 07 so there will be a new champ this year.

Texas beat Boston College 3-2 in 25 innings. It was the longest game in NCAA history. Both teams still have to play again Sun. BC will now have to win 3 games in 2 days to stay alive. Good luck.

Did I hear correctly? I heard one pitcher threw over 12 innings of no-hit ball during that game.

The Suckeyes obviously thought it was too
Big Ten teams should be barred from playing in NCAA championship tournaments/games and give it to teams that are more competitive :p

You didn't state who YOUR team is. Oh, forget it, I really don't care.

At least the Big 10 always seems to be in championship scenarios, even if we don't win. Your just another Big 10 basher. Join the list, we have plenty of your type here.:rolleyes:

He was the closer? Where did he find the "arm" to throw that many innings? Starters in MLB don't throw that long.
I don't know. There's a lot of weird things in college baseball. I think Texas only used 3 pitchers in that game. How crazy is that? And they only allowed 2 runs all night! :eek:

I've seen teams bring starters back on 2 days rest and they'll go 7 innings without a problem. Maybe it's the fact they're young. Maybe they're channeling their inner Sandy Koufax. I bet MLB teams cringe when they see some kid they drafted put to work like that. :D

Next Winter Classic at Fenway Park?

magic getting vince carter ?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)