Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok folks I have finished the SatelliteGuys CES Video.

The video was shot in HD and then since this years theme is down rezing I down rezed the video from 1080i down to 480i. (I know bad joke)

I do appologize about the audio in advance there were times it was very good and other times it was not.

But it gives you a good look at what was going on at both DBS Companies booths.

These videos are in Windows Media 8 Format - It is recommended you watch these in windows media for proper apect radio, as other players seem to take the 16x9 image and squish it into a 4x3 box.

CLICK HERE for low bit rate version. (3.3 MB)
CLICK HERE for higer bit rate version. (7.8 MB)

Great job again Scott.

Should of made it 1280x1080 in mpeg4 and told us we have to upgrage our PCs or we wouldn't be able to view new videos after 2/1.:p

Actually I did make a High Definition Version, but it is over 200 MB in size and I don't have the bandwidth available to serve it.

(And yes I know your comment was a joke) :)

Scott Greczkowski said:
Ok folks I have finished the SatelliteGuys CES Video.

The video was shot in HD and then since this years theme is down rezing I down rezed the video from 1080i down to 480i. (I know bad joke)

OMG!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! :D

Great job Scott. I was able to overcome a lot of the background audio with the graphic equalizer, in windows Media Player.

:bounce :bounce :bounce Great Video Scott... almost makes me feel like I was there:bounce :bounce :bounce

You were there. :)

I am having trouble with the audio interviews, I am nice and loud by Mark is really low, when I try rasing his audio I am getting digital audio noise mixed in. :(

...not using pinnacle 10 would help your audio problems...

God I hate what pinnacle did to their software, someone help scott out and send him some real software...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts