SatelliteGuys Get Together in Ionia, MI?

Are you interested in a SatelliteGuys Get Together in Ionia, MI?

• Yes I am interested and would try my best to attend!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No sorry... I wish I could go though!

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
How many would be interested in a SatelliteGuys get together in Ionia MI this summer?

I am thinking of coming down and heading to the Ionia Free Fair and while down there, meeting Jim and the rest of the WION Crew, plus meeting any SatelliteGuys members who are in the area.

I am thinking of holding this get together on Saturday July 20th perhaps at night at the now World Famous Lamplight Grill. (And maybe a smaller get together the night before maybe for a movie at the Ionia Theater.

During the day you can bring your family to the Free Fair and at night stop by the Lamplight for Food, Drinks and Fun!

So do we have anyone here interested?

Vote yes if your interested! :)

This should give folks time to plan and find logging. :)

Indeed!
May I suggest early reservations for accommodations once this is a "go".....and I mean soon....
Will post some suggestions here if needed. (sorry to say the most "interesting" ones are in neighboring towns...but......will help any way we can!)

From michigan as well, would try to make it. Looks like about a two hour drive for me

Too far for me this summer, but would love to go though.

Well folks looks like its happening! We just booked our Hotel, Airplane and car rental for Ionia! :)

July 13, 2013 in Ionia! :)

I will be posting more later but I want to start getting a headcount of people coming as I am planning a few things... plus we are also going to celebrate the Birthdays of Iceberg and my Wife Eva, AKA The SatelliteGuys Prize Goddess! :)

Yes, the new dates are PRE freefair, but....if anyone is planning on "staying" here in the area, don't wait for reservations. The people who come in for the fair fill up our area quickly, so "heads up!" Get yours in soon. The fair starts the week after this gathering on July 18th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)