SatelliteGuys Reader iPhone 9.01/2 Problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanium

AI6US
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
May 23, 2013
Meadow Vista, Northern California
Since "upgrading" to iOS 9 on an iPhone 5, the SatelliteGuys site has been frequently locking-up on the reader app and resetting back to the app screen (several times each day). Typing replies often freeze the screen for 30-60 seconds. It may be associated to ads, but not for sure. I am logged in and a pub member.

I have tried restarting the app, restarting the phone, clearing the cache. Site works fine on an Android and multiple PCs.

Any suggestions?

Glad to see your problem was resolved. Mine was resolved on my I Pad when Scott did the Server Optomazation. Scott said this Optomazation had nothing to do with ads, but I had no issues for 2 weeks now with ads taking over my I Pad.

The only real change I made was instead of having our java served from Google's servers I now have them being served from our servers.

There is no saying if the Google Served java had additional stuff in it that the Xenforo version built into the forum had.

Prior to that we had moved all of the images / css and other java from being hosted on the main www server to our CDN cloud network. This was about 3 weeks ago now. :)

I am VERY happy with the speed now.
thefix.png

Reactions: Titanium
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)