Satellites/TPs With Correct Time?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
I swear I thought I asked this question some time within the past 6 months but I can't find it to save me?? So, I'm going to just ask it again.

The two receivers I use most of the time don't have any way to update the time via Internet so I have to run to a satellite and TP that I know has the correct time to set it. Problem is I've only found ONE satellite/TP that consistently has the correct time setting and that's on 121w 12015 V 20000. I know I'm not the only one that uses the timer function to record stuff so I'm asking others that might have found accurate time setting sats to share what they found.

Meanwhile I'm going to take some time today to see if I can find another one back east and I'll list it here if I do.

Any help guys?

Thanks

58W 3880 H 27960 SID2, 87W 11960 H 29270 SID6 are a couple I located yesterday. I also got a couple from 97W but see Brian posted one. Cband side of 97W, 4119 V 30000 SID101 worked yesterday also.

Keep in mind that I haven't gone back to these to check them today so they may not be there today and I'm going out of town shortly and won't be back until late tonight.

The new Manhattan DJ-1997 gets its time reference from the Internet.
OR You can also set it manually like a VCR clock. No need to depend on satellite references.

The new Manhattan DJ-1997 gets its time reference from the Internet.
OR You can also set it manually like a VCR clock. No need to depend on satellite references.

Mike that all sounds good, but right now I've got 8 receivers, two of which are early AZBoxes that will update from the internet (or used to but I don't use them much any more) so purchasing 2 more (one for each system) just to get the auto time function isn't going to happen.

Maybe someone else might purchase one though. :oldwink

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)