Season 6: Episode 14 The canidate!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Great question! That's what my wife asked. Did Flocke want the sub destroyed? Seems like a lot to continue the con, and unnecessary.

Another thought, maybe Flocke isn't as invulnerable as he seems. Maybe he can off himself. Part of the con of getting them on the sub was them wanting to leave Flocke behind. But he had no reason not to get on that plane.

Or, quite simply, he knew some of the castaways had no intention of getting on the plane anyway. Rememeber, Sawyer's plan was to get on the sub all along (with Kate, Jack, and Hurley). Killing them on the plane would not have worked, as they would not be on the plane.

And where in the hell is Walt??

More importantly, where is Vincent.:)

waaaaaalt.jpg

Another thought, maybe Flocke isn't as invulnerable as he seems. Maybe he can off himself. Part of the con of getting them on the sub was them wanting to leave Flocke behind. But he had no reason not to get on that plane.

Or, quite simply, he knew some of the castaways had no intention of getting on the plane anyway. Rememeber, Sawyer's plan was to get on the sub all along (with Kate, Jack, and Hurley). Killing them on the plane would not have worked, as they would not be on the plane.

So, does he NOT need them all to get off the island? Does he really WANT to get off the island?

Are Flocke and Widmore in cahoots?

So, does he NOT need them all to get off the island? Does he really WANT to get off the island?

Are Flocke and Widmore in cahoots?
No, I think he needs them all dead to get off the island. And blowing up the plane would not have worked because Sawyer and Kate would not get on it.

I don't think Flocke and Widmore are in cahoots, but I do think Flocke has managed to con Widmore into giving him what he needs.

No, I think he needs them all dead to get off the island. And blowing up the plane would not have worked because Sawyer and Kate would not get on it.

I don't think Flocke and Widmore are in cahoots, but I do think Flocke has managed to con Widmore into giving him what he needs.

I agree, it just seemed way to easy for them to get to the sub....also about walt, I guess we will never know why walt was a special child. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)