Should KC stations added ones

Mgsports

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 28, 2016
Overland park
KCTV none,KSMOTV just Mundomax Maybe Decades or Accuweather if they and Star don't do a Weather channel that part of a Local News Channel with Star.
KMBC just METV,KCWE Movies! maybe Heroes and Icons.
FOX4KC just Antenna TV and This TV maybe Comet that other Tribune stations have,ASN.
KAJF Telemundo,Aztec America
KCMN or so on Tuff TV we can hope.
KCKS-LD doesn't has Luken's others yet The Action Channel,Family Network.
KSHB has Cozi TV,Laff TV,KMCI has Bounce,Grit,Escape TV
KUKC doesn't have any and KC area no Radio Stations yet or other Spanish channels.

Last edited:
KCTV none,KSMOTV just Mundomax Maybe Decades or Accuweather if they and Star don't do a Weather channel that part of a Local News Channel with Star.
KMBC just METV,KCWE Movies! maybe Heroes and Icons.
FOX4KC just Antenna TV and This TV maybe Comet that other Tribune stations have,ASN.
KAJF Telemundo,Aztec America
KCMN or so on Tuff TV we can hope.
KCKS-LD doesn't has Luken's others yet The Action Channel,Family Network.
KSHB has Cozi TV,Laff TV,KMCI has Bounce,Grit,Escape TV
KUKC doesn't have any and KC area no Radio Stations yet or other Spanish channels.
Have you tried emailing directly to the channels? A personal contact would seem to have a greater chance of accomplishment than posting on a national forum.

Matt get with either the TV station and the station owner. I explained to you about a couple of your major networks already that dont have anything because others stations launch the same networks. If I'm right (thats a surprise) you have 3 stations owned by cox, scripps, Meredith i believe and they mostly launch the same networks. Laff, Cozi, Escape. Thats the reason KCTV has no subs, now maybe if you'd get with the station and its owner you might get the Heroes and Decades on there. Posting this wont help you cause and drives you and everyone else nuts..

You live in a unique market. KQTV is owned by Heartland media which bought two MG stations. Idk what Hearland has but get on rabbitears search the channel hit the history drop click Heartland and see what the other's got.

KCTV is owned hy Meredith and well no subs is because your nbc affiliate's owner has the same contracts with Laff and Cozi. I dont recall Escape being a Meredith affiliate.

Your cw 29 is your best bet for H/I as Hearst is one of the few big names that launch it outside Tegna and FOXOTS

The only way you get what you want is maybe some lp station. Your market is saturated with stations from Media Groups that happen to launch the same sub programming.

My Bad Meredith is a Escape affiliate. CBS Atlanta has Grit and Cozi

Portland 49 and 24 have all 3 KATZ network, 49 MNTV has Eacape. So start emailing Meredith and the stations...

Hearst owns KMBC/KCWE and yes I have asked them about Heroes and Icons same with Heroes and Icons.
Scripps owns KSHB/KMCI and that's where Katz Stations are so no way KCTV5/KSMOTV gets them.

I missed channel 38 because it was an indy stations. I was just paying attention just to the major network's. Missed that completely. Well what is it you want. Both your hearst stations have a weigel network, that would be your best bet for H&I and Decades. The only channel that KCTV would have a shot besides the two I just mentioned is Get and Justice which both are on a lp station. No Comet the last I checked

I'm just wondering IF you live inside the radius of thw two lp stations with 13 or so combined sub networks then why you crying about adding more channels you have everything. Why you even posted this. Your doing just like me when I first started here....

Also don't have Tuff TV,My Family Network and so on. The cable providers in KC area other then Google Fiber don't have Escape,Grit and nobody has the LP ones yet. CCI,Suuderlink,Charter don't even have Laff or Mundomax yet.

Oh my goodness your killing us... If the antenna has it the heck with the cable. I'm missing 3 subs from the antenna off cable but posting it up here doesnt help. Whatever your missing contact the network owner...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)