Sinclair agrees to carry "Grit" in 47 markets

looking at zap2it I see WUCW-DT3 (ZUUS Country) turns to Grit on 12/31 6AM Central

Not sure when it happened but I rescanned my HDHomerun a week or less ago. Found it in the list after reading this thread. ZUUS is still there on 23.3, GET is on 23.2. Up and running now.

Not sure when it happened but I rescanned my HDHomerun a week or less ago. Found it in the list after reading this thread. ZUUS is still there on 23.3, GET is on 23.2. Up and running now.
you're talking about "GetTV"
This is "Grit" which has a sister station called "Escape"

GetTV has been on WUCW-DT2 (CW23) since July

Reactions: T134
you're talking about "GetTV"
This is "Grit" which has a sister station called "Escape"

GetTV has been on WUCW-DT2 (CW23) since July

I swear I must be getting dyslexic or just plain stupid lately. Plenty of sleep, no drinking, I have no excuse! :D:banme

I guess that explains why the lineup I was seeing for "GetTV" kinda sucked.

Reactions: Mr Tony
the only reason I turned on GetTv was for the college b-ball games that Sincalir was showing on "American Sports Network" but even now they pre-empt those for some reason

the only reason I turned on GetTv was for the college b-ball games that Sincalir was showing on "American Sports Network" but even now they pre-empt those for some reason

Are you getting the MSP DMA up in Duluth? How about Tbay?

Are you getting the MSP DMA up in Duluth?
no. Summer time during tropo every now and then
How about Tbay?
When CKPR was CBC I wish. Now that its CTV and CHFD is Global its the same crap as on the US Nets :)
They're too far away, on VHF Low (2 & 4) and are at not alot of power

I have a Tivo at my moms (she is in SW Burbs) with a HBU33 antenna set up. Use it to record the programs from the subchannels we dont get in Duluth (which is everything but MeTV) and also for Ring of Honor Wrestling on the CW23. Its got a 1TB drive in it so when I come to the cities to vist I catch up on the programs. If I know there is a bunch on the drive I swap it out for my Tivo HD there and bring the Series 3 back to Duluth. have the Roamio OTA here :)

I can set the Tivo at moms remotely via the Tivo site if something "cool" shows up. Otherwise its the same series that it records

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)