Sirius and XM Billing Finally Combining?

Discussion in 'SiriusXM Satellite Radio' started by gasman882001, Feb 7, 2013.

1. gasman882001

gasman882001 Thread Starter Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
    Pub Member / Supporter

Is this legit? TSS Radio sent me an email this morning and said that Sirius and XM billing can now be combined to obtain discounts. My only question is this for NEW only or can it be combined for existing???

From TSS Radio email:

"Big News About Your SiriusXM Account
    Sirius and XM have finally combined their billing departments; At last, customers of either service qualify for multi-subscription discounts when adding new receivers, regardless of whether they are Sirius or XM units. Transfers from Sirius to XM no longer involve cancellation fees! In fact, Sirius Lifetime subscriptions can be moved to any new XM or SiriusXM radio for a small transfer fee."

2. whitewolf8214

whitewolf8214 SatelliteGuys Guru
    Pub Member / Supporter

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks for sharing and That is great and hopefully soon the music channels will be combined and I know wishful thinking :D ;) :)

3. Jimbo

Jimbo NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
    Pub Member / Supporter

I called them about a month ago when I got my Fusion which has Sirius while my other radios are XM.
    I get a free 6 months when I bought the car and inquired about the bill... they said to call when the free preview was over and that they would combine the account.

4. gasman882001

gasman882001 Thread Starter Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
    Pub Member / Supporter

I guess I need to make a phone call and save some money!

5. iwannarock1

iwannarock1 Active SatelliteGuys Member

I have Sirius Lifetime subscription on my first radio (2 more transfers left). I was told buy a CSR that I could transfer it to an XM radio(which is what my factory Chevy has) and they told me if I wanted to have Howard Stern, I could pay a $100 upgrade fee, and it transfer my lifetime sub to it. Not a bad deal for what they were charging to get Stern on an XM radio.

6. whitewolf8214

whitewolf8214 SatelliteGuys Guru
    Pub Member / Supporter

Top Poster Of Month

Sounds like a good deal for all your getting and I am a Lifetime Subsciber to Sirius also :)