Sirius + Best of XM = Red Sox Games?

cj2164

Original poster
Jan 2, 2011
florida
New to the forums and hoping someone can provide me an answer. Wife purchased subscription to Sirius Everything for me as X-Mas gift after my free trial was done in the new car. I want to listen to my Red Sox games (I'm in FLA) so I called and CSR told me I can get Red Sox games with Best of XM but I can't find confirmation of this online anywhere. Can anyone confirm for me?

The best of XM WILL NOT get you the MLB games
SIRIUS Satellite Radio - The Best of XM on SIRIUS

you need the Sirius/XM all in one for $20 a month which requires a special radio
SIRIUS Satellite Radio - MiRGE Packages
Yeah....On MLB broadcasts.. Figured out that one this past summer. Very pissed off.
The way I see it, the so-called merger of Sirius and XM was no merger at all.
I will not say I was mislead when I subbed to Sirius everything plus the Best of XM, because the two comoanies merged, I assumed the programming was merged as well.
I am now out of my one year deal with Sirius and am seriously considering getting XM receivers.
if one gets XM's most extensive package plus the best of Sirius, they get just about everything worth getting. That includes all 4 major pro sports leagues, enough college football and hoops plus Howard Stern.....and way more music channels....
Only thing that sucks is I will have a Sirius radio just sitting here that I probably won't be able to sell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)