So does BB@Home still deserve its own sub-forum?

Richard Winfeld

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 14, 2006
Oregon
Isn't it sort of like giving Multi-Sport its own forum? What is the point anymore? The most revolutionary part of BB@H is gone. The crickets are going to only get louder here.

Oh, I'd say give it another couple of months and see. But you may be right.

Yup. We're only talking about the demise around here...

I'm way sorry about this too because it had such promise at the announcement. It appeared that Dish was going to make a run at Netflix business, but (I suppose from the looks of it) never invested the capital necessary to make it work. They never invested the capital to keep adequate inventory of movies (hence the "very high demand" on everything), they never offered streaming service to non-Dish customers (or am I wrong on that?), they never put any blockbusters on BB@home streaming...

Care to go on about Dish failures to grow the business?

Isn't it sort of like giving Multi-Sport its own forum? What is the point anymore? The most revolutionary part of BB@H is gone. The crickets are going to only get louder here.
This.

Anything relating to BB@Home can be covered in the general Dish forum.

We will give it a few more weeks as I expect complaints to come in from folks that they are not getting discs anymore... then after that we will move it to the archive. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts