Sony Movie Channel on 386

Is anyone else disappointed with the library of films being shown? A lot of titles that can be seen on one of the other channels (TCM, MGM, HDNet Movies, etc) and recently as well. I was hoping they would me more like Epix and have some current premieres or rarely shown films, but I guess that is not the case.

Is anyone else disappointed with the library of films being shown? A lot of titles that can be seen on one of the other channels (TCM, MGM, HDNet Movies, etc) and recently as well. I was hoping they would me more like Epix and have some current premieres or rarely shown films, but I guess that is not the case.

Methinks (and I am probably wrong) since it is a new channel and people are still finding it, maybe they are showing some older and/or weaker things first until they build up a tad more in subscriptions. With the library they have, it just seems they will be a blockbuster eventually. :confused: Alternatively, it could be argued they should put big stuff out first to entice folks in, but then it wouldn't be there "new" later, I guess. Other thoughts?

I don't see it on here and i am not subscribed to the dish movie pack yet also too it's listed in red on the guide.

I did a search for a Sony Movie Channel ads thread and this one showed up in the results (there were two results)...would everyone have preferred I started a new thread just to ask my simple question rather than bump this thread?

Actually, I think most folks would prefer new as opposed to "resurrections".

Reactions: ChadT41
I have a suggestion. Why don't you start a new thread in the appropriate forum and let this thread die on its own? ;)