Sony Movie Channel on 386

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Absolute subscribers gets Sony Movie Channel

Its on channel 386 for me, showing "The Fisher King" right now.

The big white, distracting Sony logo in the upper right corner of the screen makes this channel totally worthless for our family. Netflix Blu-ray and internet program streaming is looking better and better all the time...

That logo is really bad. I canceled Starz because of the glowing sun logo years ago.

That logo is really bad. I canceled Starz because of the glowing sun logo years ago.

I did the same last year with Starz.
TMC used to gook great. Early this year they added "the bug". So I also canceled the Showtime pack.
Would love to get rid of MGMHD and save a few pennies but it's forced on us.

I did the same last year with Starz.
TMC used to gook great. Early this year they added "the bug". So I also canceled the Showtime pack.
Would love to get rid of MGMHD and save a few pennies but it's forced on us.

I agree about that TMC bug.

Yet another channel that can't seem to show it's films OAR. It's not like you can even buy them on DVD cropped either. Very disappointing...

Per the uplink report (on that other site) channel 386 on 61.5 (TP25) & 129(TP28).
Am I the only one around here surprised by the addition of SMC to 61.5 rather than 72.7? I thought a mass migration of national HD off 61.5 was scheduled for the end of this year.

Just called Dish because I have not gotten the Sony channel yet. I reset my guide and still did not see the channel. I have the platinum channels but CSR did not know anything about the Sony Movie Channel. Will call again and see what another CSR has to say. Will re-post any new information. (update) Just talked to a CSR again and they say SMC is an INDIE package channel!!!!! I told them about the this forum and that people where watching the channel as I spoke and were talking about the logo in the corner and had posted pictures of the channel.....any suggestion on how to wake them up at the CSR centers? Dumping platinum and getting netflex is starting to look better all the time.

Last edited:
Am I the only one around here surprised by the addition of SMC to 61.5 rather than 72.7? I thought a mass migration of national HD off 61.5 was scheduled for the end of this year.

They did put a new satellite at 61.5... I think they moved alot of stuff because for a while, they didn't know if 61.5 would last. Now that it is good, I'm sure it will be used to it's full capacity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)