Sports channels in HD only with multi-sport?????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Once my multi-sport discount expired, was able to renew it yesterday at $6/mo. for 6 mos.

While on the phone, I received a clarification about the original question posed in this thread. That is - the DISH website package descriptions show that the AT200 and AT250 packages receive sports channels like NBCSN, NHLN, MLBN, etc. ALL IN SD NOT HD!

My mistake was in thinking that you might need multi-sport package in order to receive these stations in HD. What really is required is the HD package! I never gave that a thought because I've had the HD Free For Life deal for years.

BTW - back to multi-sport - the website also shows that new subscribers get multi-sport free thru 12/31/2014. I tried for THAT deal but only got the $6/mo. ;)
Ain't the AT200 or AT250 already HD? I don't understand this HD package you're talking about, I would think that having a lower tier package would mean that getting MS would be SD. Maybe I'm understanding this wrong.

Well true, that's the condensed version. :)

DISH dropped the free HD for life program, but people who had it either paid $99 one time, or signed up for paperless billing and auto pay. Those people of course keep it for the life of their current account. New subscribers get it for the two years of their first contract, however at this time there is no program to get it free after that so there would be at current cost a $10 fee.

Many of us think when that crop of new customers reach the two year contract there will be something else in place, or by then the packages will simply be in HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)