Spring Break GIVEAWAY: AMIKO MINI HD RE

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Congratulations, problem is Amiko has no support now. I have an amiko a3 and have lost all my satellites and get error messages on my iptv side all the time saying google quit working or store quit working or android quit working, etc. It does have a good picture and think it would be great if had some support and upgrades to it.

It is unfortunate with some of the issues people had with the A3. Unfortunately the A3 has been discontinued and there will be no further support for that model.
However, saying Amiko has no support now is a false statement. Amiko is very much alive and producing new models. They have worked with me on doing firmware fixes a couple of times, before I decided to start selling Amiko again.
I am also actively working with them now on current models. Also anything that I sell I fully support and back.
There are what seems like 100's of FTA boxes and sellers on eBay that sell daily, that will never support. They sell and forget about you.
I will never do that and never have all the years I have been in business.
Let's not let one bad car dealer make you never want to own a car again, and go back to walking. ;)

It is unfortunate with some of the issues people had with the A3. Unfortunately the A3 has been discontinued and there will be no further support for that model.
However, saying Amiko has no support now is a false statement. Amiko is very much alive and producing new models. They have worked with me on doing firmware fixes a couple of times, before I decided to start selling Amiko again.
I am also actively working with them now on current models. Also anything that I sell I fully support and back.
There are what seems like 100's of FTA boxes and sellers on eBay that sell daily, that will never support. They sell and forget about you.
I will never do that and never have all the years I have been in business.
Let's not let one bad car dealer make you never want to own a car again, and go back to walking. ;)

I apologize for what I said. I see there is some support now. I have had mine for several years and last i heard they quit supporting it and was not making any more. I looked Amiko up and see they are back supporting them. Thank you for correcting me.

The confusion over support is likely that FridgeFTA quit importing and supporting North American Amiko resellers and customers the end of 2015. The A3 model was discontinued and no longer supported by Amiko when the A4 model was released in Q4, 2015. Fridge FTA had an agreement to support the product that they distributed. Amiko continues to support current models and have released several new models since 2015.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)