Sputnik Tonight

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I missed the show due to technical difficulties. They were mine!

I had forgot I could have listened on Access America G19. I was too frustrated with my wireless.

Regardless, I hope the show went well. I think there is another Friday next week. Hope to see ya then.

Well the powers out at the house and office. But lucky I have fiber and a generator at the office and a ton of power cords to reach the server room.

Well saying lucky was the wrong thing to say because I'm in lucky tonight darn APC UPS POS.

1st time doing a show with no lights just the glow of computer lcds :)

Attachments

• power.png
    power.png
    115.3 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
And now the power company is out here working so the powers keeps coming on and off and the battery's in a ups is hating life grrrrr. The other ups is at 92% so the butt box keeps rebooting which means ralf's software is going to miss the stream and sat guys radio will drop after 1st reboot. Time to order a enterprise grade ups system this is just making me upset now.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Will, I hate to say it. But I'm just giving up. I want to say a big THANKS to Brian Gohl he was going to Skype my cell and patch it into the icecast server. It was just too late never in a million years would I have thought the power would be having issues. Well at least I found out I need a new UPS hello liebert.

SatNat Wednesday show replay is up on G19 :)

Just so you know if your live streaming like you are I have made a sort of fail safe.

If your stream drops a SatelliteGuys radio bumper will play. Then it will attempt to connect to the stream again.

If it can't connect or it connects and drops again then a short song around 3 minutes long will air after that song it will try connecting to the stream one more time.

If it drops again it goes back into regular music automation.

That's the way I have it programmed. :)

Reactions: wallyhts and KE4EST
Well in Dave style I just walked in to find out what happen last night well until they nicely said get out lol. Transformer went bad they had to bring a temporary semi trailer one in. Power flashed 57 times between 7 and 10 last night before I went home.
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1408800912.647209.jpg

My core network stayed up I feel good about that but being cheap and using multiple ups is not a good idea I'm going door knocking to get more subs so a can buy a nice libert system and a Hugh battery bank :)

Ah this could be an issue. Not going to be fixing this APC.

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1408803802.345771.jpg

I'm on tonight 9pm EST Access America and satguys radio. I prerecord about 30 mins in case I need off site playback lol.

Calling for beta testers if you have an A3 you will be so glad you tuned in :) :)

Live calls will start at 9:30 "502-272-4740"

I'm on tonight 9pm EST Access America and satguys radio.

Call In "502-272-4740"

I'm on tonight 9pm EST Access America and satguys radio.

Call In "502-272-4740"

Reactions: TheHamNerd
No gas pipeline exploding 700 feet from my office is stopping the show this Friday :) fiber untouched thank goodness

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1411006894.502852.jpg
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1411006912.347207.jpg
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1411006932.500341.jpg
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1411006945.364467.jpg
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1411006963.676138.jpg
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1411006976.846364.jpg

Sucks for Level3 and ATT.

Opps rednecks and big machines lol

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1411050657.579660.jpg

9pm EST Access America and satguys radio.

Call In # "502-272-4740"

Kyle from rabbitTV will be on talking about the rabbit+.
Eugene from SatelliteAV talking head ends and their new products.

Hi, Ralf is doing something with the G19 up-link and its not finished so no show tonight I will be back next week with an awesome show jammed packed with interviews and some killer projects.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)