Strange PTAT Issue Only On ABC

I actually had it happen on Fox now twice as well but that is it. Almost always on ABC now. I'm really believing it is to force you to On Demand where you can't "hop" over the commercials. The silence on this issue has been deafening.

The silence on this issue has been deafening.
Yeah, it is crazy that this has been going on for well over a year now and there hasn't been so much as an acknowledgement that there is even a problem. I have no idea whether Dish is aware of this issue and just hasn't deemed it important enough to fix, or if they are completely oblivious and don't pay any attention to what is posted here.

My wife has recently discovered this bug. Just to confirm: turning off PTAT resolves the issue?

You don't have to turn off PTAT completely, just set it to one day, one channel and you will keep autoskip available.

TBH, we almost never get to use autoskip (autohop?) any more. Really, only NBC shows get it any time soon. Not sure we'd notice if it weren't there.

Count me in the batch with the ABC PTAT issue. Our copies of Goldbergs, Middle, Modern Family are always off. 50% of the time they are recording the last minute of the show and then start the next show. I have it set to start 1 minute early and 3 minutes over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)